FragBU: Friday 2/3 and Saturday 2/4

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Bah didnt make it to this weeks Fragbu because i was too busy with my new DS :D

Ill make it this week though guaranteed

OH yeah and Zynthetic, mad props for the SH2 siggy :notworthy:

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
Turns2Ashes said:
Version 9.0 of BuF's AS-Junkyard map (my contribution was "spam").
How could I forget about that one? :lol:

I don't know much about modern art, but that seems like one of the better pieces ;)

Oh, and I added the barrels, turrets and respawn points

dc

Aug 17, 2005
edit::

00:19.40 ( @|Warden|| ) should I just **** off?
00:19.46 ( @hyrulian ) Hm? Why?
00:19.59 ( +Olga ) Is dc being mean to you again?
00:20.11 ( @hyrulian ) Just ignore dc, he's over-arrogant
00:20.16 ( @|Warden|| ) dc is nothing.
00:21.05 ( @[Ci]Sir_Brizz ) ZOMG I'M PRO! HEY DON'T CALL ME A PRO!
00:22.25 ( @[Ci]Sir_Brizz ) that's what he does all the time
00:22.26 ( @hyrulian ) I just shut out dc when he starts talking about how good he is
00:22.29 ( @hyrulian ) I still remember that one day
00:22.36 ( @hyrulian ) "Oh, I'm not pro, but I could play at the professional level"

this sure is wonderful..

i was bitching at warden for doing the same **** he did 2 years ago when i bitched at him for it too (tho i just played and didnt say anything on campgrounds), and now im getting flamed by brizz who ive never played or talked to or know at all for things i never said, and hyrulian is making up stories about me talking about how good i am and posting quotes of something i never said.

thanks. i appreciate it...

i just play, and people sometimes say **** and i ignore it usually, and yes i bitch at people when i get frustrated (warden, nereid, that ctf game the other day...but who doesnt bitch and whine at each other sometimes...) but if you could please flame me for that (as in, things i actually do...) instead of making **** up that would be great

Last edited:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
To be fair, Warden does need to quit the whining ****. When he actually plays he does pretty well, and just acting like a tard in game then complaining when he gets killed by someone when he's "not doing anything" is getting old.

dc, you do have a tendency to come off a bit arrogant. You're a good player, better than most of us here, but that doesn't make ya king sh!t. Just keep it in mind, I guess.

dc

Aug 17, 2005
i really dont try to sound arrogant or act like im the greatest player out there...i guess i talk here and on fragbu like i do with my competitive friends, which sounds like me being a dick or whatever to a more casual group of people...i have never been called arrogant or gotten flamed for being good or talking how i do in the competitive community like i have here.. its strange and tends to piss me off

i come from a completely different community that plays in completely different ways than most everyone here, so im going to have quite a different mindset about things. keep that in mind i guess?

im not here just to prove how great i am by winning...i could go to fractionary or some other pub server and do that..tho pubbing doesnt prove anything (i dont know where i was going with this :X). i play here becasue its fun for the most part, and its nice to play with the same bunch of people rather than random_pub_player_50235

i have no problem with warden for the most part, but when he starts playing maps without shooting or picking up guns, i get really annoyed. we have a history from a different forum about this and he and i have gotten into arguments about it before..

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
SlayerDragon said:
dc, you do have a tendency to come off a bit arrogant. You're a good player, better than most of us here, but that doesn't make ya king sh!t. Just keep it in mind, I guess.
:stupid: I've heard you several times on IRC via the reporter bot or just in general chat make arrogant statements about your skill.

On the other hand you seem to be a really nice and friendly guy in general so I don't really know how to take you.

nuttella

Scare
Nov 19, 2004
dc- said:
i played a map of thorns and nobody on my team was playing ctf so i bitched at them for a while and played dm in middle the next map ;x

You sounded like Dark Pulse...

But yeah, Warden, please, if you're not going to play in a team game, just spectate. Do whatever you want in FFA.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
dc- said:
. i play here becasue its fun for the most part, and its nice to play with the same bunch of people rather than random_pub_player_50235

>So, who going to use this alias next Fragbu, I have a feeling somebody is(Nereid takes my vote):)

KillStreak

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Sep 11, 2005
somewhere
I think ill be joining you guys this weeked, WoW is just starting to get repetitive.....

KillStreak

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Sep 11, 2005
somewhere
dc- said:
im not here just to prove how great i am by winning...i could go to fractionary or some other pub server and do that

I dont know you dc but i can safely say its the little things like that that set people off on you, not that i have a problem with it but some people will.

The Warden

this is usually where youll find me
Jan 24, 2003
Visit site
I was screwing around yesterday. I was playing in 3rd person. but when dc, Hal, Raffi, Xereo, JD, [Ci]m&ms show up, there is really no point in me playing.

I'm not that good a player at this game or any other, but that's cool.

Now Guys this about FragBU not me, or dc or whomever put it back on topic please.

dc

Aug 17, 2005
Sir_Brizz said:
:stupid: I've heard you several times on IRC via the reporter bot or just in general chat make arrogant statements about your skill.
like i said, where i come from talking how i do is the norm and people think nothing of it. im not trying to be an ass :p

on topic now plz

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com
dc- said:
i come from a completely different community that plays in completely different ways than most everyone here, so im going to have quite a different mindset about things. keep that in mind i guess?
How nice of you to realize that FragBU is completely different yet expect it to bow to your uncomprimising mindset.

Last edited:

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
lol, it looks to me like some of you guys are picking on dan because he does that much better and when he says something it seems as though he's mocking you (could be wrong on this). I've never had a problem with Dan playing or with anything he's said, but then again I'm also a competative player and am surrounded by that type of atmoshpere. If he's bitching then it's because people aren't playing as a team and more of a cluster fack of people wearing red or blue. I notice this a lot, but it is fragbu and I play it for fun so I don't really care. :D