For your Saturday viewing pleasure...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
I've wipped up some screens of some WIP maps that I made before going on study leave:

UWRC-Faerie
UWRC-Sherwood
UWRC-Metropolis
UWBA-Avalanche

ProjectX

Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
stevenhorton said:
I like the variety of looks ProjectX, they look a little more open than some of your first ones. Those track pieces can be a pain to work with, can't they:p

they can a bit. Especially with the borders at the end of some of the corners. You hae to raise the terrain just slightly to cover the edge so you can't see under the track. However they make a map look so much better.

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
Now you know why I added the red striped shoulder area, it gives you something to cover up the track edges. I am sure you know this, but you can fine tune the sizes with the DrawScale 3D boxes; you can make the hills steeper or shallower, or lengthen straights and curves to make your ends meet.

ProjectX

Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
UltraNew-B said:
Coolio !!

For your avalanche map, I have a nice snow covered pine tree texture made up and ready to use if your interested. :)

cool! I was thinking of using the one from UT2K4 but it looked a little too "warm" kinda as if it was meant for a sunset snowy level.