For those who are wondering...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DA|aBsOlUt

DA GOD
Oct 24, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
I decided to post this thread to answer some common questions:

Will DA2 be out Summer 2005 (June-August)
Yes.

Will DA2 offer Mac support?
Yes, I have had the launcher for quite a while. However, ZIP type installation will only be available at first.

DA2 - a fileplanet exclusive?
Not quite sure yet, it will all depend on certain factors we would like to cover.

DA2 - offers melee hits?
I included this question 'cause a couple of people asked me on email, yes it does include.

How about Vehicles?
Not in beta 1. Sorry.

More to come...Please note those will be added in our FAQ section soon.

Hyperforce

Apr 26, 2005
netherlands
brokenFIX said:
Wow, great, only a month and a half left ('till the end of the deadline)

if yuo read my tread you'll see that I'm kindoff bizzy with the maya fundamentals class of 3DBuzz. So I'll try to work on the vehicle but I'm quite bizzy though, the lower part of the tank is allmost completed. :rolleyes:

it has a poly count of 3190

tankfront.jpg

tankback.jpg

Seng

Mar 27, 2002
Visit site
hey guys just wanted to let yah know .. it looks awesome :) glad to see despite all the setbacks you guys struggled on and finally got it out the door :)

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
Seng said:
hey guys just wanted to let yah know .. it looks awesome :) glad to see despite all the setbacks you guys struggled on and finally got it out the door :)

Thanks :) Also some more good news is that we have managed to get our Control Point code working, so something that will have slipped till beta 2 will be in Beta 1 now, yet it wont be fully finished and due to the time only one small map (designed for no vehicles) will be in Beta 1 for it. So we have set the scene for Beta2 already :)

Also I will try and get a mapping guide together for Beta 1, so people can start making custom maps and understanding how the DA2 actors in UED work... By the time Beta 2 is around people should have a good idea of how DA2 runs, this will help making maps for Beta 2 easier

Last edited:

SiN-BiN

Aug 21, 2004
Great mod you guys got going and all, just one question :). Approx. how big will the dload be on release?

Dest

DA Team
Oct 6, 2004
bikini bottom tbh!
with fileplanet we can reach ALOT of people, we,ve noticed that with the trailer. Everyone can download it from fileplanet even if their no subscriber.