For the more hardcore geeks amongst us...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
1 of my fave geeky maps is DM-LV-426-Infested which is based on the 2nd film from the Alien series: Aliens.

It's got the Space Marines vehicles outside, the inside structure of the colony, and a xenomorph nest built under it...
2319282_original.png

...with pathing for xenomorphs to spawn in down there and make their way up into the colony to patrol for players they can attack.

From any gametype: what is your favorite map that's based off a movie, television series, comicbook, and/or novel?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I'm not a hardcore geek though, but I remember this map Angelheart made based on "the tihing". It was really cramped though. But I kinda liked it.

And meatdance, based on the blade movie.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Maybe someone should make a themed pack based on all kind of locations from the Alien series or maybe even the "extended" universe.

I remember playing avp gold online back around 2004 and playing those movie themed maps there, like there were locations from predator 2 also despite the game not taking place in that era.