For the love of UTXMP!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
Last night we had a full server on BBF's UTXMP--like 17 or 18 players at one time for awhile. It was some sweet insanity. Thanks too all the people who made it such a fun time. We need to do that more often! \o/

tabaluga

Raptor vs Jugger
Nov 8, 2004
Germany
www.mystic-fighter.de
oO

today at 20.30 CEST we will play on our server.

Check-out our homepage - www.mystic-fighter.de - and join our server.

On our HP you can see our Game-Server and how many people are on, also the TeamSpeak.

You can join directly.

It will be greate, if some of you are in the game today !!

See You

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
pistos said:
Last night we had a full server on BBF's UTXMP--like 17 or 18 players at one time for awhile. It was some sweet insanity. Thanks too all the people who made it such a fun time. We need to do that more often! \o/
Was I there? I think I was there. :confused: I know I was somewhere. Wherever it is that I was, I had fun. I remember that much.

Editted because I now remember being killed over and over by turrets I couldn't see or hear, so I must have been there.

Last edited:

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
You were there GotBeer! I remember getting blasted by your rockets many times.

GotBeer?

Mar 10, 2004
57th State
pistos said:
You were there GotBeer! I remember getting blasted by your rockets many times.
It's starting to come back little by little. I now remember getting killed quite a bit by Techs with the freakin' alt shotty. I was really pissed and kept yelling at the comp "I thought Gunners owned now!" and "wtf?!?!?!?!" and "gaaaghhhhh!!!" and such.

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
heavy_wargod: Good to hear from you. One of my first XMP tutors! Hopefully I have improved a little bit since then. I keep watching for you in-game but never see you around anymore.

Skaxis

Oct 25, 2003
Everett, WA
Visit site
Doh!... YEa... I rememba dat!!

pistos said:

Good gawd what a week to be a slacker lol... Hope I didn't miss too much action so far this week... I have been AFK all week until just now lol (Saturday AM at 1:40 PST or somesuch hahaha)... well.. I will be IN GAME early as possible later tonight and plan to be there for at least 9 or 10 hours.

See yoooses there!!

:)

AshTrai

CaSuAlTy Of SoCiEtY
Nov 25, 2004
www.clanuk2.co.uk
dunno
10.gif

GotBeer?

Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Last week I was out of town then my Grandma was visiting -sleeping in the comp room- and the last two nights my wife didn't work, so no XMP for me. Hopefully I can get a few hours in this week.

heavy_wargod

destructive poppets!!
Nov 25, 2004
pistos said:
heavy_wargod: Good to hear from you. One of my first XMP tutors! Hopefully I have improved a little bit since then. I keep watching for you in-game but never see you around anymore.

yeah well, I haven't seen you around too...
did you quit U2XMP? I still play mainly U2XMP...