1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

For All Those Taking/Taken Their A Levels...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SharKTanK, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Israphel

Israphel Sim senhor, efeitos especial

Cheers :)

2. Symbolikal

Symbolikal Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

There's an option called Psychics? I'll definately take that, I've always wanted to see my future ;)

3. The_Head

The_Head JB Mapper

Yeh thought I spelt it wrong....
    I was tired and couldnt concentrate. Physics went ok though :p
    (my spelling sucks, will be retaking English GCSE at some point lmao)

4. BITE_ME

BITE_ME Bye-Bye

I played doctor with the twins next door when I was 12. I guess thats like taking 2 exams in one day. :D

PS. If they had any mental problems after the schooling, it would have been ok. Their father was a shrink. :lol:

5. Hydrus

Hydrus is lost

Heh, in fairly typical fashion I finish 10 days aftar everyone else, a C2 exam to go :x. Physics was fairly nice, (AQA B specfication Head?) Waves and quanta was a bitch though. And Computing, normally a walk in the park was quite a struggle too :eek:

Almost all over though :)