1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

fooking conspiracey,s

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by L3d, Apr 23, 2004.

1. L3d

L3d The Golden Spear

hi im sorry fore this of a topic but i have somme trouble logging in , now i want to tell u gueysim sorry fore the other post i typed about the ww2 , i now hope i will nevver think of it aggain . further more i want to poit out to you all to got to coasttocoastam and infowars today fore a full brief on secrets&conspiraceys , heres a quick quote ;

Secret Societies
    Thursday night's show was a special one as Alex Jones, Linda M. Howe, Jim Marrs and Steve Quayle joined us for a five hour round table discussion about secret societies. According to Jim Marrs, "secret societies go all the way back to the caveman era...they can be traced all the way back through human history." He further hypothesizes that all secret societies can be connected – a thought Alex Jones expanded on: "a few thousand people are all members of the same organizations." But what do they want?

Steve Quayle says, "a single word that denotes them all is control over their fellow man, and destruction." Secret societies seek control over life and death, as well as the annihilation of everyone (or at least 85%-95%) outside of their organization. Linda Moulton Howe added that "extension of life, or what happens at the moment of death has always somehow been at the root" of secret societies. By controlling the mysteries of life, they become partakers in the Luciferian promise to be "like gods."

Related Articles
    Hidden in Plain View
    Fascinated by symbolism and numerology, the globalists' favorite tactic is to leave blueprints to their plans "hidden in plain view." From messages delivered to the masses through the media and films to Time Warner's all-seeing eye, we are repeatedly reminded by the illuminati themselves that they are controlling us and are omnipresent. World leaders from Clinton to Prince William have been photographed proudly flashing the sign of the devil. Architecture around the globe is laid out to represent their occult icons or structured based on occult numerology (like the pyramid Mitterand had constructed at the Louvre, which is made of 666 pieces of gold glass). The New World Order's symbolism is everywhere... Read more at infowars.com.

now the way i see it is that the "era off caveman didnt eaven go away , were still slaves today making shure all the stuff producable on this planet is being 'produced . i know fore a fact gold is a real winner amongst planet and alien life , and its eaven a way to pay , get it ? i dont know the word but in dutch(sommeone translate if he/she can) is concurencey. thay make shure there getting it all so quikck u dont eaven notice your backs allready broken . thanks fore ypur time

2. U/D/T/SNAKE

U/D/T/SNAKE Only partially annoying now

I am now dumber for having read that...hehe kidding :)

3. Cold Killer

Cold Killer I will Kill Bill

Just out of curiosity, is your native language English?

4. Hadmar

Hadmar Queen Bitch of the Universe

I thake this as hint it isn't:

5. Freon

Freon Braaaaiinss...

CK, just out of curiosity, is your native language English? :D

6. Cold Killer

Cold Killer I will Kill Bill

No, it's Ooga-pooga.

7. Derelan

Derelan Tracer Bullet

its so very... phoenetic. I'm gonna plug that into Microsoft Sam and see what comes out.

8. =CreepingShadow=

=CreepingShadow= New Member

Perhaps that lame attempt at making spelling errors to appear other than he was, is a nomadic language once seen here called "Tragic," a cun[t]spiracy hater to teh Kkore. :eek:

9. L3d

L3d The Golden Spear

no comment