1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FlameThrower 225 Release - another cut gun from unreal

Discussion in 'Unreal' started by Leo(T.C.K.), May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Well-Known Member

I just finished this up. It made me sweat so much doing so.
    It's really tough working on flamethrower and making sure all that steel fits in. Oh and the heat, pfooof.
    PSXFlameT225.rar - download of compiled version
    PSXFlameTSource225.rar - source

NOTE: On dedicated servers the altfire projectiles are dumbproxy. This will make it seem they are flying in the air. On in-progress version I have that set back to simulated, however after making couple of functions simulated, it only makes it update up to the point of hitting a wall. The server doesn't register that the gel has shrunk nor does it remove the gel mesh after it exploded, so we are stuck with a similar situation, hence why I didn't release the updated version yet. Right now the released version works fine in singleplayer and has issues in online play with the alt projectiles.

Last edited: May 19, 2015
  2. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Well-Known Member

Update: I tried to ask some persons for help but I eventually figured it out for myself/fixed up to workable state, so dedicated servers should no longer have problem with this weapon.
    Use this version, I will make UT version soonhopefuly and make a post. The UT version will be conformed to this updated version of 225 one, so really use this for now, the ut version will be netcompatible to this one.

PSXFlameT225release.rar - download of compiled version
    PSXFlameTSource225release.rar - source

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.