First Official Bulletstorm Gameplay Trailer Released!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HedgeMaster

May 3, 2009
Ok, but now the enviroment could be somewhat more diverse. For how long can you run through overgrown city?

Hyrage

Apr 9, 2008
That can need the Editor, such awesome freaking mods would come from it. New enemies, weapons, campaign, maps, etc.

DarQraven

Jan 20, 2008
I'm wondering, Kantham, why is aiming down sights so important to you?
I remember you were on about it in the other threads about this game as well...
I am confuse.

Northrawn

Feb 21, 2009
I'm wondering, Kantham, why is aiming down sights so important to you?
I remember you were on about it in the other threads about this game as well...
I am confuse.

He is one of the "casuals" this game is targeted at (as the producer of this game told kotaku).

Well, the game has crosshairs, so not all is lost.

{Ogre}Spin

Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
Indeed! The storyline seems MADE for co-op, plus the insane popularity of Borderlands proves that co-op can sell a game.

Don't you really get the feeling that co-op is something they are going to hit us with later, since the game looks 'made for co-op' with some of the scenes shown of 2 players battling a boss and so on?

I don't know where I read the suggestion that there would be no co-op, and it seems to be accepted that this is the case, I'm just not sure that's the impression I have from what I've seen.

I think epic have another massive hit on their hands though.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Well Epic could have had a massive hit with UT3 but they ****ed that up beyond belief. Remember seeing all those awesome videos of UT3 game play and everyone around the community said it would be the greatest game ever. Once the demo came, you lost 70% of the people because it was a POS and the initial retail release was the same garbage. It took four+ patches to finally get the game in a decent state, so I'm a bit skeptical about anything that Epic touches now.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
As long as they ship with an editor ;)

Agreed. People can fly made GoW PC possible, and it did had the Editor in it. I'm not sure if the PainKiller games had it, but I'm positive we'll see it happen in "BS".

Yeah, BS, what a silly name/abbreviation. :(

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Well, I'd love seeing a bloody marriage of painkiller and serious sam. Looks interesting. Wait until they release a demo and see. Movies and pics are great, but experiencing the game yourself is so much more better.

And I wouldn't mind coop, as long as it doesn't take priority over single player.