UT3 Finally the VCTF-Sigmund_Black FINAL!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Median12

Mapper
Sep 18, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Hi everyone I have released my Final of VCTF-Sigmund_Black.

I had re-written the whole map due to issues I'd found and hopefully made it better.

For some reason there's a HOM (Hall of Mirrors) in the Terrain occasionally in the valley but not always. (had to add that)#

Zipfile: VCTF_Sigmund_Black FINAL

Author: Median12

Platform: PC

Players: 32

Extras:

I used the original Enviroments/Sounds/Music etc. I have the TitanPack but I'm not sure if this affects the map.

I had added new Materials/Textures for this map but decided (above) to just use the 'out the box' Enviroments. A few people would prob been confused as to where to put them I so took them out.

Written using UT3 Verison 5, 2.1

Collectors Edition

Story:

A deep frozen planet; Sigmund_Black.. used to extract plentiful gas deposits.

The Blue Team run the Planet factory but Red Team brazenly landed and it was quickly made ready by Llandri for 32 player VCTF gaming.

Installation:

In START type UTgame, click the top result.

Either create the folder(s) in UTgame or click on published, CookedPC, CustomMaps and paste the map and .ini there.

I hope you like it.

File: https://www.mediafire.com/?dd00kvdkhk8pajh

It's also on YouTube: http://youtu.be/tcc9n1QqUA8

Last edited:

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
It needs preview shot and a more exciting skybox (this would have been a great Necris theme map). Too bad we can’t pilot the huge spaceships, but I like the desolate terrain, music, sounds of spaceship, pipelines, blue/red energy balls, fire and powerplant. The jumppads at the bases need work and my stupid team vehicles run into me when on hoverboard. There are also spots on the map where you can’t get by but you should be able. My team let them capture, so I guess enemy bots are better. It needs to be more obvious where the flags are at the bases. Too bad we can’t walk on the pipelines. Sorry I didn't get to this one earlier, but finally tried it.;)