File dependancy

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
Someone PLEASE tell me how to get rid of a texture that I no longer use in the map! My map need 3, yes THREE, different custom texture packs to work. I replaced all of these textures with the ones included in the zip(ktulu][.unr & ktulu.utx) and did a texture cull but it still wont work without the other two...............if someone could tell me how to fix it(or fix it for me)I will give you full credit for your work in the read me.........

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
Open the map fresh in the editor, that is, shut it down and only open your map and only yours. Now goto the texture browser. Now one by one select every texture that is in the 3 packages you don't want included and replace them with the Ktulu package. To do this use the Texture Replacer under Tools. Now make sure that the files that are in the Ktulu package are named differently from the files in the packages you don't want to include. When you've replaced them all, do the "texture cull" in the log, save and exit. Then open the editor up again and see if any of those packages that you don't want to include open up with the map. If they don't and only the Ktulu package opens, then you should be all set. If one of the packages you don't want to include opens, then try the texture replacer and texture cull process over again.

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
listen to chrysaor lucifix. if that doesnt solve it i dont know what will.

lol@desperate pm

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
Now make sure that the files that are in the Ktulu package are named differently from the files in the packages you don't want to include.

that must have been it....a few did have the same name. thanx ;)