FHINV - Want maps?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[BL/H]Pyro

Apr 17, 2004
Just come ere wondering if you'd like any maps for any upcoming FHINV bonus packs? I made a few maps for FHINV 2003 including one awesome coluseum map that worked very well.... mmm.. ion cannon with slightly 'enhanced' damage radius.... Another was a jungle fortress that was incomplete but had many hours of work.

The downside, I lost all my work 3 days ago when my raid array decided so well... break... couldn't recover anything so would have to start from scratch :(

But, if you would like such maps to be reconstructed for 2004 I'll be happy to do so. My clan mates and I love the gametype, especially with UT2004RPG!! Mwahahahahah!! Mental game then.

Off the subject of maps I did encounter some bugs with weapons our server earlier: you would run over them, pick em up see em for a brief moment then boom gone! nothing there but an empty weaponslot :S

Reply here or catch me on our IRC channel sometime: #bloodhawks on quakenet.

cya

-[BL/H]Pyro

ps. also love the IRC reporter :D

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
Hell yes! We're doing an upcoming map pack, and ANY map submissions from the community would kick ass. :D - We would rather have community members map out their own ideas of how FHI2k4 works rather than us shoving the same old gameplay styles down your throats.

So go right ahead, and keep us all updated! :)

Artman40

Aug 3, 2002
Somewhere
Visit site
I wopuld make a map too, but something is screwed up. I cannot click on any actor in Unreal Editor because the log tells, that leftclick command is fire not select actor.

-]RONO[-_666

Apr 28, 2004
Hi, i would like to add here that i recently found FHINV for ut2004 and really like it.

Im trying to make a few maps too.. quite simple.. but fun.. and i see im not the only one with this idea..
Cool!! :D

kabal2020

Apr 16, 2004
[BL/H]Pyro said:
My clan mates and I love the gametype, especially with UT2004RPG!! Mwahahahahah!! Mental game then.
-[BL/H]Pyro

Hah played it like that for the first time yesterday, it rocked soo much :-D (specially when u realise that adding 10 points into health knocks your health down from 400 to 110! :-D)

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
Heyup. :)

We're glad to see that people are attempting to make more maps. Please feel free to go mad with your imagination. :)

If you're worried that it's lacking or whatever (which it probably isn't), feel free to drop by #fraghouse on the IRC network EnterTheGame and ask for opinions and stuff. We'd love to see your work. :)