FHI weapons in normal UT04.....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gothic Knight

Jul 13, 2004
Hey i just recently became a coder (more like semi cuz i suck) and i finally sound out how to use the FHI in normal UT!!! I decompiled the file thingy, messed with it and it was so easy! Thank you to FHI Team!! Dont worry, i wont put this on a site without your guys permission. UT04, truly, just got better. :)

T-1

DFGHIDFJ
Jun 9, 2004
Actually there is for some of them. not for the weapons introduced in FHIv3 though.

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
Okay, this is prolly THE most pathetic piece of work, but it's better than nothing.... I suppose

I'd suggest looking through it if you want a good laugh :)

http://www.baden.myadsl.nl/MutFHWeapons.rar

Just add this in your UT2004\System and it should be alright. It'll appear in the Mutators list and you'll need to copy a ****load of textures, models and sounds to your UT2004 directories

As a bonus feature, it ups your life to 300.
And it looks retarded. My first piece of code ever. :D