FHI servers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Diablo2

Aug 8, 2004
Hey guys, this is my first time here...and i was wondering if i could get some help...

The problem is, that i can't find any servers in ut2004 with FHI (version 3.1, with all the cool weapons,levels,stats, and maps, etc...)

If you do find some, could you guys tell me the ip adress so that i could add it to my buddys list :)

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
cool. Tell others, plz. It's a 16 player server, and only gets up to 7 or 8 at a time. This is probably good since it starts to lag out with 8 players and 30 Titans on at once.

Plz give me feedback on the server too.

Last edited:

Diablo2

Aug 8, 2004
Yeah, it started lagging yesterday a bit, and there were about 6 players, with a lot of titans. Yes, ill probably tell my teammates in the clan that im in right now. Just curious, how many other servers are there like yours?

Oh yea, i was wondering if you could add low gravity? (just an opinion :) )

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
I've seen as much as five servers, but lately, looks like only one or two others. yes, the titans will definitely lag the server down. Sometimes the queens do too. I may have to modify that one wave with titans only and add a couple other monsters on the wave to help bring down the lag.

I haven't had anyone else want low gravity added. I may do that one day to see what others think.

-]RONO[-_666

Apr 28, 2004
Lightbringer, may i do a suggestion;

Change mapvote to 1 vote / player instead of # vote by player's score.

There are a lot high lvl (rpg)players there and thus make mapvotes unfair.
High lvl players get easily scores of 10-32k or even more and they decide what map to be played on and the rest can -metaphorically speaking- kiss their ass...
Most of the time they pick "spamming maps" as it's so easy to lvl up.
Basicly that is; Underground, TempleofTime, LastStand, etc.
I know it takes some rounds before you can choose the same map again, but at least, that's what i notice when playing on your server.

Can you please change it to normal, 1 vote per player. Keep it fair for everyone. And i'm pretty sure that im not the only one who likes to have fair map voting. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
yes, i've been meaning to do that. Most of the time, I don't vote because what I vote I win. I will try to do that tonight.

I've also, starting next month, changed the server from 16 to 10, but it won't effect play anymore than it does right now.

I don't have ip addresses of other servers. Lately, I've only seen one other server in the server browser. I don't know it's IP address.