1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FHI MOD TEAM HOW ABOUT AN ANSWER TO THE PROBLEM

Discussion in 'General mod talk' started by monolith, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monolith

monolith New Member

LETS SEE HERE THERE IS A POST THAT STARTED OFF WITH FHI &E-INV AND IT HAS TURNED TO A PROBLEM WITH THE MONSTERS DROPING THEIR WEAPONS AND THE MAP BEING FILLED WITH WEAPONS AND EVEN THOUGH SOME OF U HAVE POSTED ON OTHER THREADS IN THE LAST FEW DAYS WE STILL HAVE NO RESPONCE TO THIS PROBLEM, SO I STARTED A NEW THREAD SO THAT IT WOULD BE A LITTLE CLEARER THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM AND IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED.

HERE IS A LINK TO THE THREAD SO YOU CAN FIND IT EASILY http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=157905
    AND FINALLY I HOPE THAT THIS PROBLEM CAN BE FIXED CAUSE ME AND MY FRIENDS WHO HAVE GONE THROUGH A LOT TO PLAY, REALLY WANT TO PLAY WITHOUT THE WEAPONS LAGING EVERYTHING DOWN. :D

2. Arcturus

Arcturus Not From Bloody Starcraft

Oh okay.

3. Wookiee

Wookiee Lets Rock

Turn off the caps, use correct grammar, slap yourself in the face a couple times and then repost.

4. Daedalus

Daedalus I don't even...

closed. Next time, try using a proper tone of voice :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.