FFFFFFFFUUUUUU---

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SiN-BiN

Aug 21, 2004
Curse you doors in RTNP!
You guys must know the ones!
Mostly in Nali villages, the ones that swing open in one direction, so when your trying to leave it opens into you and so closes again. :mad:

What was wrong with the slide system!

That said, I'm enjoying my first playthrough for RTNP, am about half way through.After this I will be playing the Unreal-esque TCs for UT.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Haha are you going through Worch's maps
I seriously hate that segment except the map after you exit Glathriel.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Most doors/Movers in Unreal suck. Especially the horribly fast lifts/platforms. Move to the wrong position for nearly an inch and crater you will. Such fun.

SiN-BiN

Aug 21, 2004
I'm past them now, but yes it was his maps that drove me up the wall. UMS Prometheus was no better :O.

Spire Valley is quite neat, my current level.

I was quite pleasently surprised when I opened the door in 3J

Last edited by a moderator:

dinwitty

DeRegistered User
Nov 10, 1999
midwest,USA
www.qtm.net
Curse you doors in RTNP!
You guys must know the ones!
Mostly in Nali villages, the ones that swing open in one direction, so when your trying to leave it opens into you and so closes again. :mad:

What was wrong with the slide system!

That said, I'm enjoying my first playthrough for RTNP, am about half way through.After this I will be playing the Unreal-esque TCs for UT.

I fixed that and quite a few other things in that map in my RTNP2U
RTNP:Search-Prelude.