few bugs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Screech

Jul 11, 2004
the first one has only happened to me online and when i was playing on the clown server i think. What happens is, sometimes a pump that is controlled by a team has no color, although it shows correctly on the map. However it is still attackable or defendable, depending on your team. just in case its a vid card problem i have a geforce 4 mx 440.

2nd bug

I apologize in advance for the lack of screenies. that said, there are a couple spots on the map where you can go up to a wall (there is one outside the redbase i think) and if you are right on it, you can look through to the other side. It was actually pretty cool because you can spy by doing that (I was lucky enough to run once i saw someone get in tha tank :D) but i suppose it should be fixed.

3rd bug

I know this was mentioned before, but maybe it isn't the same...... sometimes i get out of a barracuda but when i go up to it and hit e to get in, nothing happens, and then i can walk right through the car. it is annoying when you lose a car full of nitro :( :eek:

i'll try to get some screenshots of the second one ASAP but that might be tomorrow, i can't promise anything.

Screech

Jul 11, 2004
ok, they are the last 3 in the random folder at http://games.trybalink.net (my brother's site :D )

since its kinda hard to see where the blue base bug is, the last shot shows where, exactly. Also, i was crouching in both of those and it was an instant action game, if that is important.

Dr Skunk[CloWn]

Jul 8, 2004
I think it may be yer card

Screech said:
ok, they are the last 3 in the random folder at http://games.trybalink.net (my brother's site :D )

since its kinda hard to see where the blue base bug is, the last shot shows where, exactly. Also, i was crouching in both of those and it was an instant action game, if that is important.
Screech
What you are describing here is almost exactly the same sort of probs that I was getting using an mx 440 64 I also had worse probs with this card on SAS 2k4, it would seem that the mx 440 is only just good enuff so when you get large maps with loads of texture the card has trouble with it
I just changed mine to an FX 5200 128 and all is well now! I found that turning the fog distance down in settings helped a lot with the mx
hope this helps you out :cheers:

Last edited:

Screech

Jul 11, 2004
yeah, you are probably right.....in that case, it looks like i found an exploit that will last until i get a new vid card :D (and hopefully that will be soon but i really don't have the cash :( ) anyway thanks for the tip.