1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Female only rail cars? And pink striped at that!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Whiskey&Jack, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Whiskey&Jack

Whiskey&Jack Forum Ghost

Are we men really that bad, that we can't keep are hands to ourselves.:lol:

2. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Earning my Infrequent Flier miles

Remember, when it's women-only, it's equality. When it's men-only, it's sexism.

3. GotBeer?

GotBeer? The nozzle is now calibrating

Yeah, but how many times has a woman groped you on a crowded train? Unfortunately, many men have boundary issues. This is one time when "women only" doesn't piss me off.

So, if there are no women left to molest, does this mean the men will turn on each other? Eew, 'turn on' doesn't sound right, does it? I'm leaving it anyway.

4. Jackal

Jackal Crapass

Isn't that the truth.

5. ilkman

ilkman The Outcast God

I think I agree with this point of view for this occasion.

However, for most other occasions I agree with Nemephosis. That whole situation a year or so ago about that woman wanting into that guys only golf club pissed me off. She raised this whole mess about it too.

6. Israphel

Israphel Sim senhor, efeitos especial

Have you ever been to Rio? The attitude of men there is amazing, they will grab any woman and when the woman complains, just stare in their face and say they were asking for it...

Truly, some Brazilian men are so beyond macho that you can't comprehend it. My girlfriend is half-Brazilian and we go over there most years to see her family...and every year I'm amazed at the sexism. Seeing girls get groped on trains is really really common.
    It's sad that something like this has to exist, but from what I've seen of Brazil, it's not even a little bit surprising.

7. Gumby

Gumby Pretty in Pink!

Doubt it but hopefully the women will ;)

8. Hadmar

Hadmar Queen Bitch of the Universe

Not often enough.

9. daloonie

daloonie sex boobs nude

"Uh nay, I can't handle men finding me attractive, and expressing it. Just because I like dressing up for them, doesn't meen they can tell me I'm attractive. Let's sue them for all their money" - Female Logic

10. K

K i bite

They have the same setup in japan for the same reasons. The subways are indeed to crouded to stop the problem any other way.

11. GotBeer?

You mean the same Japan where the men riding the trains read rape comics, and everyone says it's not a problem?

12. Whiskey&Jack

Whiskey&Jack Forum Ghost

And young girls sell there panties to perv shops for money.

13. Airmoran

Airmoran Construct

That, believe it or not, happens in the states as well.

Well, maybe not young girls, but girls.

14. shadow_dragon

shadow_dragon is ironing his panties!

I know a girl who lives in Brazil and i often hear stories about what goes on there.
    I think, it's quite a different culture and from what i hear i can understand how such a devlopment could occur.

15. Sijik

Sijik Snagged an item.

After hearing stories about men on subways in Japan taking out their dicks and rubbing them on women (and the women not having any recourse at all against it, mind you) I say more power to 'em. Actually I say give every woman in such places a switchblade and encouragement to and allowances for its use, but that'll take longer to implement...

16. Olga

Olga Miffed

There are better ways of expressing your feelings that are just too powerful not to express. :|

17. briach

briach ಠ_ಠ DaReTaL ಠ_ಠ

Women dress up for themselves, to boost their ego, to feel less repressed, and just in case they see a hot, sexy, or cute man that appreciates it. Women wish all the ugly perverted men would get out of their lives or stop being ugly and perverted.

18. Peavey

Peavey Rattus Norvegicus

:tup: You are absolutely right.

Take a word of advice from this man. He probably gets laid a lot. This really is how the female mind works, and if you can understand that, then you will find true happiness... or rather, happippiness ;)

Rex, you are a miserable failure. Try again.

19. GotBeer?

Um, what?

20. BillyBadAss

BillyBadAss Strong Cock of The North

Yeah it's a real problem there. Just about every woman in Japan by the time they are 20 have been grabbed or worse on the trains, so a few years ago they started adding cars that are woman only.