Female Models

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[121st]Burton

full-auto SIG abuser
Feb 7, 2000
Sure they are, but modelling and animating those is just very time consuming. Maybe in U2 ? :)

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
Originally posted by smithnwessun
yep that whould be fair...just add boobs and change the face to the current model :)

Ewww...

Besides, if we had female soldiers even though 90% of the players are male, I know I'd be shooting down at least 60% female models ... *shudder*

smithnwessun

Gravel
Jan 11, 2001
Quebec,Canada
Originally posted by Keganator

Ewww...

Besides, if we had female soldiers even though 90% of the players are male, I know I'd be shooting down at least 60% female models ... *shudder*

You mean some guys would take the female model ?

Aug 12, 2000
Switzerland
Originally posted by SaraP
Knowing the INF team's attention to detail, they'll have to go full detail...girls have wider hips for their size and height, and a slightly different build as well.

No kidding, huh? ;) Anyway, I'm all for it. I don't think the, um, physical differences should be overdone though. The women I've met didn't look very significantly different in full battle dress compared to the men (well, with one exception, hehe. Whew.). Most were somewhat smaller on average maybe and I have yet to see a woman with a 2mm crew cut... ;).

You wouldn't perchance be the Sara from alt.games.delta-force?

Aug 12, 2000
Switzerland
Why don't you ask Neo about voice-acting the female parts? AFAIK he's redoing the voice commands anyhow right now, so now might be the right moment.

As for the models, men and women are equal with a balaclava... ;)

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Originally posted by Wolf Being
Why don't you ask Neo about voice-acting the female parts? AFAIK he's redoing the voice commands anyhow right now, so now might be the right moment.

As for the models, men and women are equal with a balaclava... ;)

Only for face ;)

But i agree, with a huge backpack and full body armor and combat field gear, it is hard to say if someone is a man or not.

SaraP

Feb 12, 2002
The Land of the Governator
Originally posted by BlAcK_PlAgUe22

In different games, many guys think that since female player model is smaller then male player model, then it also has a smaller hitbox, which IIRC, is not true with UT. :p

It should have a smaller hitbox. Also, a shot to the groin should not result in instant incapacitation. However, it should also have slightly decreased stamina.

Tiffy

Back to champion the L85
Sep 15, 2001
Visit site
If your shot in the groin your probably going to be incapacitated be you lad or lass. You'll bleed as much and it WILL hurt the same.

If your into reality as apposed to equality then women should have smaller hit boxes, have quicker reload times (due to better manual dexterity and multitasking abilities) but they also should have lower strength, possibly stamina and be more awkward in general movement.

There are also psychological factors to consider. Girls are usually better able to handle pain, are more vicious and more patient.

Just some food for thought