Feature Request

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Assraker

I would like to request that the kick voting menu (for general players) in UT2Vote not have the ability to kick a player for, say no more than 2 levels.

I did have Kick voting enabled on my LMS server so the occasional AFK player could be kicked, but I had to disable it due to abuse. A clan member was kick voted for 99 levels the other day. He has a slow comp which takes it's time loading and they thought he was AFK and did the dirty deed.

If they need to kick someone for more than a couple of levels, they need an admin there anyway to deal with the issue. The admin should be able to kick more levels than the general players on the server, in my humble opinion.

BTW, you guys do great work, keep it up!

hmishima

Sep 10, 2004
We don't take feature request from the likes of your kind! :D

You do your fair share of Zound and UT2Vote testing and we thank you for that. I'll post this in the dev forum and we'll look at it and see if it might even be possible.

Oh, and your server IP is wrong in your sig and it's been different for almost 6 months now:D