1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Feature Request: Player Mute could be a public vote option?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MoEMeat, May 30, 2005.

1. MoEMeat

MoEMeat New Member

Feature Request1: Can the ut2vote Player Mute option please be also made into a votable option?

Although players can elect to make use of thier own mute options in their communication settings, I was wondering if perhaps the ut2vote menu could some how be modified to allow public players to make use of the vote to mute other players - speech/text.

I sincerely hope that this hasn't already been discussed in some other thread. If it it has I must have missed it in my forum searches - sry.

Last edited: May 30, 2005
  2. Imaginos

Imaginos Deathball addict?

It's mostly a serveradmin measure that's short of a kick, and as you noted too, each player can mute on the local comm menu. I'd do that instead of trying to get others to join me in a vote if someone is just too annoying or teamsay flooding.
    And IIRC, I can't say I've seen this tabled before.