'Fearless' Issues

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RaguCat

Oct 5, 2009
Ohio
For whatever reason, UT3 keeps crashing whenever I try loading the map 'Fearless'. It works perfectly fine with everything else, in every other mode, but every time I try loading the map, the game crashes. Upon checking for more information, the error report says that something about memory access.

Relevant?: I am running the 'Steam' version of UT3.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
There shouldn't be any reason why it's doing that.

Go to the game options and click on the 'Verify content' (I don't remember exactly what it says). I think that checks to make sure all the files are working ok.

RaguCat

Oct 5, 2009
Ohio
Specs:
CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz
RAM: 4 Gigs
Video: NVIDIA GForce 8600M GT

As for the map size, where does Steam save the maps? I'm under C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\unreal tournament 3\UTGame\CookedPC\Maps\ Is that the correct directory?

Content Verifing, according to Steam.

Last edited: