Fear Me

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
fearme.gif

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Hehehe that was done in about an hour. Don't worry, I'm not really evil /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

bullet2.gif

Bingo. Bingo the Clowno!

phishedNET

Tell you what, I'll fear you.

Not because you're horribly scary, just because I really suck at UT. I get whomped on everytime that I play online and can't have a "good" game with anything higher than experienced bots. Horrible aren't I?

bullet2.gif

Wow...it's like EverQuest but without the snerts!

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Actually I was doing my new site (which goes online this week) and needed a break, so I did "Fear Me" as a diversion. I'm not referring to me - it's a hypothetical person.

I do that stuff if I'm bored or if, like on Friday, I need a diversion from something else I'm doing. I've always liked character development and storytelling.

"Freefalling from his evil ways, only to be enlightened with the path to better days".

OK I'll shuddup now /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

Raise your face to the sun, put your arm in the air, but you fall to the ground, and it's time to wake up and scream.