favourite insult

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Plutonia_Experi

Jan 28, 2008
No, this thread is not about insulting me as you all would like :)

I was just wondering what's your favourite insult in UT3. I think an hilarious component in a game is necessary, and even if not as hilarious as the space-wrestling style of UT200x, UT3 really make me laughing on the floor :D

right now my favourite one is

...smell of burned meat....hhmmmm...make me hungry! grrh grrhrh

but even the others characters have good ones.

sure I miss "you play like a girl" and "you bleed better than you shoot", but this is not another UT3 bashing thread.

Please refrain from posting "oh smack" over and over again.

Phopojijo

A Loose Screw
Nov 13, 2005
Canada
In UT3's realm? "Agh!!! I don't want that **** stuck in my hair!"

In ''Unreal's'' realm? "Try turning the safety off!" or "Did it hurt when I blew your head apart?"

akstylish

Keyboard Crasha
Jan 22, 2008
UT - "Ha Ha Ha!"
UT3 - "Blame the coders"

I forgot the good lines in 2k4.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
I liked the UT3 taunts.

"Bow Down!" of Xan from UT1 is my favourite. From UT3, I find "Take it!" to be pretty cool.

RennyManJr

Hater in Rehab
Jan 20, 2008
Modena, Italy
www.runesofwar.net
"I see the blue screen" and "blame the coders" are my favourite in UT3, but i also like the jester voice when she say "beaten by a girl.".

I don't really like the voices in 2k4, so i don't want to pick a favourite among them.

In UT: "try turning the safety off" by one of the girl voice :)

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I think "blame the coders" or some of kralls' taunts but they can get annoying for a while especially if they are repeated in a long period, oh btw how to activate auto taunts? I couldn't find it.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
UT: Male2, "MY House!", "You be dead!", "Ha Ha Ha!"

UT2kx: Male Nightmare's "Fresh Meat!", Male Merc's "Just hold still and I'll make it quick", Robot's "Faster, Stronger, Better."

UT3: Othello's "Here I come, baby, clench them cheeks, yeah...", Enigma's "End of Line", Necris Male's "I shed tiny black tears for you".

«MechikTaj»

lolol First blood betrayals
My favorite ones for UT2004 are "Lick Me!" and "Life is pain, get over it!". Pretty much all the female juggernaut taunts in that game are great.
For UT3, it depends on how many times the taunt is repeated consecutively; such as: "I am forever!" repeated four times in a row. :lol:
"Nice" can be good too if you notice someone blowing themselves up. That and the Iron Guard taunts are great. "A new low!"

Edit: Oh and duh, the one in my sig. Its morbidity and hilarity cracked me up the first time I heard it.

Last edited:

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
I'm with MechikTaj on female juggernaut taunts.

UT3 taunts on the other hand... I only have "favorite WORST insults"... Classic example is the "my blood is black in your black something something something" <-- I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER IT, THAT'S HOW BLOODY STUPID THE INSULT IS.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
There were other unused voices, in existing packs as well, I found it while browsing ut2003 stuff, even announcer stuff, or was used in a beta originally, anyway there were easter egg taunts like "You're worse than Mark Rein!" or "You're almost as good as CliffyB"