1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

favorite new map? (ocean floor)

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 3' started by Cry0, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Cry0

Cry0 New Member

So, how are you guys finding the new maps?

I liek some of them, although, funnily enough the new warfare maps don't do it for me. I did however go "wooooaaaahhh" when I first played the ocean floor map. That one is absolutely gorgious, and with great gameplay.

I love ut3, it's the only game that ever made me actually say woah out loud (several times :)).

2. TurdDrive

TurdDrive sam k

my girl friend made me say wooooaaaahhhh several times

3. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

Yeah, OceanRelic is really cool. Especially when you realize that the sea is being contained by some kind of energy shield just over your head - and then there are the tremors. The effects in the cavern below the map are neat as well.

WAR-Hostile was very cool to me, if for no other reason than the fact that it revisited the Nali world from Unreal. The Nali crosses were a nice touch and the ambient sound effects are first-rate.

4. GGA_Nate

GGA_Nate I train people, not dogs.

I love Turbine for its nostalgia factor. EdenInc is really cool with its moving death field and spidermines. I'm digging Darkmatch too. All in all I'm very pleased with the new deathmatch maps.

5. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru Postmaster Corporal

MY GIRLFRIEND

6. UBerserker

UBerserker old EPIC GAMES

Darkmatch and Hostile.

7. Interbellum

Interbellum I used to be a man

Tried Betrayal (-er?) on Oceanrelic for the first time, but got distracted by the map's coolness and the novelty of the gametype. The bots 0wned me pretty hard, but it's all cool. Also I'm drunk, which always helps. :)

8. ne_skaju

ne_skaju lost and found

I liked many of new maps (still need to try all).
    At this moment, I think it's VCTF-Stranded with asymmetrical layout.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2009