!~?Favorite Music!~?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Bad Religion has pretty much been the only thing i've been addicted to for the last few months.

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
Rob Zombie!! :rockon: :rockon:

Rammstein
Dream Evil
Iron Maiden
In Flames
Godsmack
Dio
And a lot more...

I listen only to metal, any kind of metal... :notworthy:

Sometimes i listen to other music... like:
The Proclaimers - I would walk 500 miles!! - cool song!!
Pogues - Fairytale of new york!! - funny as hell!!
Joey Deluxe - Itsy Bitsy Spider!! - theme to Eight legged freaks!!
And others...

But overall, i listen to METAL!! :rockon:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Hmmm what can I say...

If I like someting, I don't think care wether it's popular or not.
If it sounds good, hey...

Although I dislike most top30 tunes. Too boring.
Same for metal. Also too boring.

So I guess that leaves hiphop, bit of rn'b (bit), some latino music, local bands most of you would recognise(well ok Hooverphonic), dance-trance (no techno, gets too repititive).

Some bands/artists: Enigma, Sarah Mclachlan, Eminem (yep), 2pac, De la Soul, Bryan Adams, Matrix movie music (very good), Dido has a great voice, bit of linkin' park, Outkast, Beastie boys (older stuff), Dr. Dre (really need to buy that album he released around 2000), Manu chao (how to classify this one), Googoo dolls (Dizzy up the girl), Megadeth's "youthanasia" and a whole bunch of other songs by tons of artists, but I'd like to hear more of their songs before I can list them.

Last edited:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I listen to just about anything except Country, and modern R&B. Stuff I am listening to right now: De La Soul, Supercar, Dub Squad, Belle & Sebastian, Talking Heads(The Album Speaking in Tongues pwns me always:tup: ) Tortoise, The Sea And Cake, Tristeza, Capsule, The Postal Service(some songs are a little too emo for me though, but others are great) John Coltrane, Miles Davis, and Enon.

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
A really good rap song is mosh by eminem, I just found out today.

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
This artist hasnt been mensioned at all so im gunna give em a bit of credit.. VAN HALEN People!!! lol all you rock fans forget about him? :D

Ragna

Was online.
Dec 1, 2004
Sydney, AUS
Go 2 Sleep by Eminem, in my opinion, is the best angry music eva!

But the best songs by Eminem? Can a B*tch and The Way I Am are my fav.

Israphel

Sim senhor, efeitos especial
Sep 26, 2004
Lisboa,Portugal
LHABulldog6 said:
Pavement
Boards of Canada
The Flaming Lips

:tup:

If you like Geogaddi you should try listening to Global Communication (76:14 and Pentamorous Metamorphosis CDs) and Autechre (Incunabula)

SharKTanK

:zzz:
Oct 5, 2003
Manchester
I'll just go through what I've got most in my current playlist...

Apollo 440, Audio Bulleys, Bentley Rythm Ace, Chemical Brothers (always a must), Chikinki, Daft Punk, Fat Boy Slim, Felix Da Cathouse, Foo Fighters, Franz Ferdinand, Girl School (hehe), Gorillaz, Hives (woo), Ima Robot, Jamiroquai, Jet, Kasabium, Leftfield, Lester, Moby, Muse, Orbital, Overseer, Prodigy (old and new), RATM, Rush, Soulwax (excellent), Crystal Method, Strokes (good), Vines...

The list of what I'm really into though is endless... However I tend to stay away from heavy metal (Metallica, Slipknot (not sure if that's really heavy metal though), Korn, Guns n Roses...) and some of the reproduced RnB shiz that's been out recently...

Chocobo

Nov 21, 2004
I've pretty much had my 'big 3' which I cycle every once and a while. Green Day, The Offspring and Rancid. Although I do have my 'other' bands: Linkin Park(Have all CDs including Reanimation and Live in Texas), AFI, Sum 41, Third Eye Blind and System of a Down. I used to like Limp Bizkit but ever since their new CD in which they're best song is a cover, i've ditched them.

I just noticed Shark said Slipknot now I have to put in a quote that I loved(Not my quote though, you'll know mine because they are unfunny and unoriginal)

How many band members of Slipknot does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

9. One to screw in a light bulb, 2 to play drums, 3 to play guitar, and 3 to run around screaming

Last edited:

Ragna

Was online.
Dec 1, 2004
Sydney, AUS
GeneticFreak said:
No way. Lose Yourself and Stan are a masterpieces. His best angry work is Cleaning Up My Closet, it's so powerful.

Hey, they are all good. It's just I prefer Can A B*tch and The Way I Am. I mean, people who blame media jus sucks.

GeneticFreak

evolves and survives
On the RnB side, my gf is currently digging on Usher and Ciara. Now I am at lost contact with RnB since 2000 (last stuff I like back in 1999-2000 was Destiny's Child, En Vogue, Mya, Pink). Know recent tunes thats similar to those my gf likes? I heard Black Eyed Peas are okay. I got the new Destiny's Child album but it's not as good as their old ones.

Ragna

Was online.
Dec 1, 2004
Sydney, AUS
I listen to RnB when I feel like chillin'. I currently have 6 RnB mp3s in my collection. However, I d/led Yeah! from Usher but apparently it was one of them BS mp3s and it was song from Horace Brown called Things We Do For Love. It featured Jay-Z and I started to get into it.

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
marko said:
This artist hasnt been mensioned at all so im gunna give em a bit of credit.. VAN HALEN People!!! lol all you rock fans forget about him? :D

JUMP ROOLZ!! :D

Van Halen is one of the bands i listen to, although i didn't mention them my other post in this thread :)