!~?Favorite Music!~?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Super Feen

probably not a skrull
Jun 23, 2001
Erection Cove
There's simply no clear line drawn between these diff flavors of rock music nowadays, but I'd say that a lot of pop-punk bands definitely have emo leanings.

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
Lizard Of Oz said:
Lately i
...and as always...
PINK FLOYD!
Yea baby!!!!!

wall22.jpg

Neddaf

Just a flesh wound!
Jul 19, 2001
Los Angeles, California
I've been listening to Wayne Cochran and the C.C. Riders...Jaco Pastorius...John Mayer...Wayne Shorter...John Coltrane...Stravinsky...Bernstein...Bach...Miles...Eh...pretty much everything...

I listen to everything and I listen to it a lot.

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
Pink Floyd, Korn, Aerosmith, Slipknot, Rammstein, Marilyn Manson....then sometimes 2Pac, Bone Thugs, 3-6 Mafia, Tech N9ne, Lil Jon... sometimes whatevers playing on the classic rock station like Meloncamp, Tom Petty, Fleetwood Mac, Doobie Brothers, Ozzy, GNR, Queen, etc.... whatever...as long as it aint Country music.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Examples of typical bands I listen to (I also don't like trying to classify by genre, it gets too annoying):
  • Bad Religion
  • Blink182
  • Hoobastank
  • Jimmy Eat World
  • Linkin Park
  • Weezer
and various others like them. Although, I'll listen to pretty much anything, except country, rap, and hip-hop.

GeneticFreak

evolves and survives
I listen to all kinds of music, and heres my favourites in no significant order (except KoRn is the first in there for a reason).

KoRn, Slipknot, Nirvana, Linkin Park, NSync, Crystal Method, Maroon 5, Cake, Chemical Brothers, BT, Artful Dodger, The Prodigy, EMINEM, Craig David, RHCP, Radiohead, Coldplay, Keane, Nine Inch Nails, A Perfect Circle, Jamiroquai, Corduroy

Last edited:

Snipeo

Happy lil Camper
Jan 10, 2001
#beyondunreal Sanity: [|||------] 23
I almost certainly like the music you hate.

Think.. Green Day, Reel Big Fish, Catch 22, Streetlight Manifesto, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, The Shins, My Chemical Romance, Modest Mouse, Treephort, The Ataris, Death Cab For Cutie, Midtown, Less Than Jake, Fall Out Boy, Capdown, Lightyear, Pennywise, Nightwish, Jurassic 5, Beastie Boys, The Carpenters, Marvin Gaye, Tiger Army, Jimmy Eat World, The Presidents Of The USA, Save Ferris ...

Generalise that, bitch :)

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Snipeo said:
I almost certainly like the music you hate.

Think.. Green Day, Reel Big Fish, Catch 22, Streetlight Manifesto, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, The Shins, My Chemical Romance, Modest Mouse, Treephort, The Ataris, Death Cab For Cutie, Midtown, Less Than Jake, Fall Out Boy, Capdown, Lightyear, Pennywise, Nightwish, Jurassic 5, Beastie Boys, The Carpenters, Marvin Gaye, Tiger Army, Jimmy Eat World, The Presidents Of The USA, Save Ferris ...

Generalise that, bitch :)

:tup:

Lately it's been mostly soundtrack music, which I've always loved. Movies, video games, etc. A lot of game remixes and bands playing music from games. What can I say, I'm a huge nerd.

Ragna

Was online.
Dec 1, 2004
Sydney, AUS
marko said:
does anyone here listen to Blue Grass? :lol:
Sarcastically... yes... :rolleyes:

The music I like is Rap and Rock.

4 rock I listen 2 Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Pete Murray (He's Aus, jus in case you don't kno him), Coldplay, Evanescence, Prodigy, Rage Against the Machine and sometimes CKY (Bam's my bro)

4 rap I listen 2 Eminem (he's the man), 50 cent, 2Pac, Lil Jon, Ludacris and Xzibit.

Who h8s Ja Rule here?

I'm too cheap 2 buy albums.... :tup:

Last edited:

Killah_

Just a guy hanging around
Jul 18, 2001
@ home
killah.daaw.org
marko said:
does anyone here listen to Blue Grass? :lol:

I actually have a cd from them, it's a metallica cover cd, but made by Blue Grass.
But mainly I listen to all sorts of metal, from Iron Maiden and Metallica to the darkest metal available. At this point my favourites are Machine Head, Fear Factory, Disturbed and one thats always going to be my favourite....Metallica.
And my favo song is One by Metallica

Dus

Confused, I think, maybe.....
May 9, 2000
Somewhere
I basically listen to almost anything, but I tend to go more for rock then any other style.

Most of my favorite bands are rock bands: Bush, Nightwish, Foo Fighters, Disturbed, Deftones, Placebo, No Doubt, Evanescence, Linkin Park.
But I also listen a lot to classical rock and some rap and pop and some Bob Marley or the Beatles and ofcourse don't forget Queen etc etc etc
Yay for broad taste ;) :rockon:

Donkeh

No soup for you!
Nov 15, 2004
Trondheim
Iron Maiden, Motorhead, AC/DC, Dire Straits, Pink Floyd, Marilyn Manson, Meat Loaf, Wierd Al.
And others which i don't remember.

Israphel

Sim senhor, efeitos especial
Sep 26, 2004
Lisboa,Portugal
I hate the pidgeon-hole-I'm-into-this-genre thing as well...I like all kinds of stuff, but a sample would go something like this:

Orbital, BT, Godspeed You Black Emperor, The Beta Band, Kinobe, Bonobo, Zero 7, New Order (pre-1990 stuff), Franz Ferdinand, Lemon Jelly, The Chemical Brothers, Ride, The Smiths, Quantic, Jose Padilla, Underworld..and oooh, lots more.