Fatgun Projectile help.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Euphoric Beaver

impeccably groomed
Apr 19, 2001
Great Britain
www.euphoric-beaver.me.uk
I've coded a projectile that when it hits a pawn it increases it's fatness till it reaches 200, then they take 1000 damage. :D

But when they respawn they keep the fatness before they died, usually 195. :(

Is there anyway of getting the original fatness and apply it before they die?

I've attached the projectile in a .txt file so you can take a look what I've done.

Euphoric Beaver

impeccably groomed
Apr 19, 2001
Great Britain
www.euphoric-beaver.me.uk
:D I was thinking that but our mod team are making a class based mod so I'm not sure if this is possible.

Unless all our models are 128 fatness. Suppose I could do lots of further If statements to find out what class there in.

Are there any other ways?

Magus

Oct 7, 2001
Visit site
Yes , thats all you need

pawn(victim).fatness = pawn(victim).default.fatness;
pawn(victim).takedamage(....);

You can reset in pretty much all values back to its default value by this method.

EasyRaider

Crazy coder
Sep 21, 2001
Norway
But what if a player dies from something else when he is fat? He will then restart fat. I think you might be better of with a custom restart function.