1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Farnsworthcore.u

Discussion in 'Hardware, Software & Troubleshooting' started by escalade, Jun 18, 2008.

1. escalade

escalade The man, you'd love to TOUCH

I cant connect to online games due to an "Incompatible game file"

Its apparently, Farnsworthcore.u. To fix this, do i have to remove professor Farnsworth? Hes my most used model :(

Ive downloaded 2 patches that say they Fix Incompatible Game files for online matches, but both failed to the Farnsworthcore.u.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  2. Hunter

Hunter BeyondUnreal Newsie

which came? UT3? UT2004?

If the online game doesn't allows custom models that's your problem.

3. escalade

escalade The man, you'd love to TOUCH

UT2004, and i wasnt trying to join online using the skin. It would say connecting, then the loading screen would come up, then say Incompatible game files!!

4. Hunter

Hunter BeyondUnreal Newsie

it's because of the skin file. You'll have to remove it.