1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

fan mail

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Matt_22, Jun 25, 2004.

1. Matt_22

Matt_22 w00tage

hey,
    very cool sounding mod. just thought i'd say good work guys!! i cant wait to play it. i love these co-op games :)
    - matt

2. Scatman Crothers

Scatman Crothers man about town

me too!

BTW, for all my TTR peeps, this is Ass_Wipe. Good luck on the mod, fellas, and if ya ever need a beta tester, send me an email :)

3. FluXs

FluXs old skool

Hey thanks, if you want to be reminded when we open beta testing you can subscribe to our Mailing List which can be found on our homepage at

www.planetunreal.com/da

The mailing list is just a very simple way for us to keep you guys informed of important events such as new forums, beta testing etc, and very painless for you :)

Dont worry, the mailing list is part of the gamespy hosted tools and is the same system which they use to send out their newsletters, except ours is just plain text, and we dont spam you with news either.

4. Thejackal

Thejackal El Jacko

:D hey ass, good to see your excelent taste in mods doesnt just stop with TTR ;)

5. Eizo

Eizo DA Veteran Fan since 2000

fluxy, can u change my e-mail address on the newsletter? Change it to mat.larsen@gmail.com

HA i have a gmail account :p:p:p:p:p:p

6. FluXs

FluXs old skool

how did you get one

7. Eizo

A mate of mine had a gmail account and was asked by google if he wanted to send out invitations for his mates to have accounts. He sent me an invitation :)

8. Andr01d

Andr01d yeah right...

gmail is so evil!!..

but i heard they were gonna cancel it...

9. Eizo

gmail is excellent! despite the hype its a really REALLY good system, im using it for all e-mail from now on

Hotmail and Yahoo have gone beserk over it, yahoo have increased normal inbox size to 100mb and hotmail are resizing their free accounts to have 250mb of space

If it gets cancelled I will cry :( but i havnt heard anything about it

10. MaCuZ

MaCuZ God

please please pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase send me an invitation when u can sent them!!! I want this soo bad :D :(:):D

11. FluXs

FluXs old skool

Hey Eizo send me an invitation for gmail please, i read ppl are quickly grabbing names so the chances are my might be taken. plz plz plz

12. slobo04

slobo04 DA2 Dev. Team - - Mapper - -

ditto :)