Family Expansion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Scarlette Elizabeth Pitts was born today!
I'm getting ready to go to the hospital to see her for the first time, and welcome my 5th grandchild into the family... yes, I said fifth... :D
If I've got internet tomorrow, I'll post up the lil booger.
I've already given her the nickname Lil'beth, but I'll let her choose her handle when I've got her trained. ;)

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
I should probably clear this up a bit... when I posted this I was told that she was on her way... she was actually born at 10:32pm.
That labor thing is tricky.
She's cute as a button, and I can't wait to post some pics! :)

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Can't wait to see some Old Man!!! I bet Lil Beth will get a job before Saigon!! j/k

Congrats..

Last edited:

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Take a PIC with your Cell, send it to me (Email or Phone). I can then post it if ICE can't wait.. BTW: We haven't seen any new PIC's from ICE lately what gives??

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
TAZ, I sent a couple pics from my cell to your hotmail account. if they went through, feel free to post them, if not, I'll try sending them to your cell later.
Thanks for putting them up for me til I get some internet. ;)

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
It's friday, and you know what that means! SHOW & TELL!

Here's my new granbaybeh! :D

Attachments

• lilbeth01.jpg
    lilbeth01.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 6
  • lilbeth02.jpg
    lilbeth02.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Lurk&LilBeth01.jpg
    Lurk&LilBeth01.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Lurk&LilBeth02.jpg
    Lurk&LilBeth02.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 12

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
I had posted up pics from my sister's wedding before the "big crash", so there was some up previously... but nothing quite so...hairy. :lol:
I'm going to put more up later, just not of me. ;)

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Great to see the PICS.. She just disappears in your big old arms. Its kinda scary holding something so tiny and fragile atleast it was for me when I held my Godchild. I checked my Hotmail and no email from you Lurk..
BTW: My Hotmail is taztg2@hotmail.com for some reason taztg wasn't available. Damn, I created that many many years ago is there another TAZTG??