1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fallout Tactics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by perrin98, Dec 4, 2001.

1. perrin98

perrin98 New Member

Hail to all Fallout Tactics players. Its my current addiction, and i've got just one question. How do you mount the M60 on your jeep, and what advantage does it have?

Thanks,

2. Infguy98

Infguy98 New Member

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  3. Profe

Profe Posts: 918,731

You dont mount the machinegun on the vehicles, just equip it on someone and have him get into the vehicle as passenger and he,ll fire automatically if you have him on agressive mode, if not then make him attack. the advantage is you can fire the weapon from a moving vehicle, make sure you have a character with good repair skills just in case.

fallout tactics has much better graphics than fallout2, it is no longer turn based but continuous turn based which is pretty cool, and if you dont like it you can still choose TB as an option. also you can use vehicles to run over enemies and are able to control 6 characters at the same time. thats the differences I can think of right now.