Fallout 3 Release 28th October

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
you're sure you don't mean the +5 melee mask? if not, where did you find that sexy mask?

Yes.

South-Southwest of Megaton is the Nuka-Cola Factory. Inside there on the second floor or so is a dead body with a note about stealing the Nuka-Cola Clear Formula from the factory for his gang, and to meet the rest of the gang in front of the Red Rocket Factory after he gets it. I believe he also has a key on him, and the key opens a safe on the ground floor that contains the formula.

When you meet the gang, the leader will offer you money for it or you can fight them. I took the money. They start to leave, and for ****s and giggles I decided to kill the leader, and the other two just left him there to die or something. He had the mask and he also had the formula on him. I am not sure where else I can sell it for a good price yet.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
susbj2.jpg

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I just ran around doing a bunch of sidequests. They were actually really entertaining, even though they were lame "collect things" quests.

FlashIV

King of the Impossible
Oct 30, 2005
Illi-noise
I finally found the subway path into the main city, gotta retrieve the Declaration of Independence and I get my
rail gun schematics

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
I finally found the subway path into the main city, gotta retrieve the Declaration of Independence and I get my
rail gun schematics

you can just buy them off the ghouls in town

i got all the slave escapees their information and they set off to Lincoln memorial, but no one has ever arrived and the quest just forever tells me i should go there and meet hannibal

SmokeRingHalo

Reigning King of DM/CTF Mapping
Mar 1, 2008
smokeringhalo.unrealmaps.net
I finally figured out how to create a live account, and when I signed on I soon discovered that any progress you make is tied to any 'profile' you make. So what happened? With my new Live account I would have had to start allllll over again. I couldn't load a game or continue a game. AArrggh!!

Same thing happened to me & had to start over. My achievements worked though as I just used the account tied to my msn hotmail.

The thing that sucked about starting over was that I accidently skipped the whole
three dog portion of following in his footsteps quest which in turn made me miss out on getting the fatman. Something I'm really wishing I had on me when now that I'm running into enclave and deathclaws at every turn.

[SCREENSHOT]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6425/fallout1cs5.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]
[SCREENSHOT]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1861/fallout2zy7.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
How is not liking RPGs relevant to a crappy FPS game? :con:

God this thread is sickening, how do you guys call yourselves gamers.

/troll
Simple: this isn't an FPS. When I first heard they were going to make a new fallout (yaaaay!!!) and heard it was going to be 1st person, I wasn't quite happy about it.

The result was well above my expectations, though. :)

I'm making the same claim as Dub, by the way. The fallout series is the only kind of RPG I can swallow. I tried Dungeons and dragons: too complex. Neverwinter nights...too much classes (plus I don't like the fantasy setting that much). Final fantasy: some kind of interactional movie. Morrowind: plain old dull.
But fallout always managed to hit the sweet spot. Totally open in navigating, a great setting, not too complex to grasp when it comes to character abilities and hilarious text comments as well. :D

(too bad I barely have time for gaming...it's probably gonna take me months to play through this game).

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
you can just buy them off the ghouls in town

i got all the slave escapees their information and they set off to Lincoln memorial, but no one has ever arrived and the quest just forever tells me i should go there and meet hannibal

at first I had the same problem, the ex slaves just did not want to arrive at the lincoln memorial so I set out to finish other stuff and when I returned a couple days later Hannibal and gang was waiting for me infront of the metro access closest to the lincoln memorial. You'll also get the chance to trade the lincoln repeater as additional memorablia for caps... who'd ever do that?

Wulff

Bola Gun fun anyone?
May 25, 2004
Netherlands
After I took care of the Slavers at the monument, I got a marker showing where hannibal actually was, I simply intercepted them, then followed them to the monument, easy fix for that mission.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
After I took care of the Slavers at the monument, I got a marker showing where hannibal actually was, I simply intercepted them, then followed them to the monument, easy fix for that mission.

followed them to the monument ? thats a journey and a half that would take several hours real time -_-

Wulff

Bola Gun fun anyone?
May 25, 2004
Netherlands
After I took care of the slavers at the monument, it told me to talk to hannibal, and it showed their current location, at which point I went to anacostia crossing to intercept them, followed them through the tunnels(they ran as fast as they could, so they weren't that slow, and faster than I could run actually), and had them with me at the mall in no time. Didn't take me hours, but did save me from waiting eternally for them.

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
I might be enjoying it more if it wouldn't keep crashing :(

Here's hoping they can release a patch that a: installs without hanging & b: fixes everything else.

bah.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Well..... while exploring I accidentally found Vault 112.... ;) I was doing the RoboCorp quest and just ran across it.