1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Faith the bipedal dog.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jackal, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Jackal

Jackal Crapass

WOW! This dog is awsome. It's funny to see a dog with two legs walking like a person. Pretty neat thou. I'm an animal lover, and this is cool as hell.

http://www.faiththedog.net/

Check out the video of the dog walking down the street.

2. MrSmiles

MrSmiles selimsrm

seen it

cool dog though

3. Jackal

Jackal Crapass

Well for the 3 years that I've been here, I havn't seen this posted before. And since then, alot of people have joined.

4. sid

sid I posted in the RO-me thread
    and all I got was
    a pink username!

I havent heard of Faith before but I have heard of another dog with only 2 legs on its either sides, I saw it on ripleys I guess.

Btw, Nice story and what an amazing dog.

5. TossMonkey

TossMonkey brown bread?

I find that dog kinda creepy. I do feel pretty bad for it too.

6. Fuzzle

Fuzzle spam noob

It looks really happy in the photos, it probably doesn't even know something is wrong or unusual about it.

I saw something mildly disturbing on an animal show the other day. Apparently it was this "great" and "amazing" thing but I was just disgusted.
    This bird had lost both it's legs, and the doctor had implanted 2 peg legs instead. It looked really grim, with the metal pegs just going right into it's body, and it having to rest all it's weight on them. It could barely walk and struggled to keep it's balance. Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't remember being able to tell if a bird is in pain or not.
    Imagine the nightmare of waking up with metal pegs sticking out of your thighs that hurt like hell, and you're surrounded by people taking photos and smiling at how great it was.

But as for the dog! Assuming he's as happy as he looks, great!

7. namu

namu Bleh.

I know of another two-legged dog, though this one is german and has one fore leg and one hind. He just stands against something when he stops walking and running. And he has twice the energy of any other dog, running so fast you cannot tell he is missing legs until he stops against your leg :D

8. Lizard Of Oz

Lizard Of Oz Demented Avenger

9. Jackal

Jackal Crapass

10. K

K i bite

I saw that dog "Faith" on the news last year or something. Scared the hell out of me. Gave me the willies and then made me roll on the floor laughing.
    Imagine walking through the park and seeing that thing comeing at you!
    AHHHHHHHH RUNNNNNNN AWAYYYY!!!!!!!!

11. W0RF

W0RF BuF Greeter, News Bagger

Last edited: Apr 17, 2006
  12. K

K i bite

Lil Brudder vs Faith!!! ROFLMAO!!!!