F.A.O [MNSG]Deathbrother

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DaForZe

Apr 12, 2000
www.magic-dreams.com
LOL

i haver never saied that iam the best player on Ut you remember...???
hmmm and if u play 100 and we 150% we both have player who like the individual speed and why should all be lamas, if they play on 150% ??? cant understand this...

so on now i go..

--DB--

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
I stop explaining things my friend, i had just enought of it. You and you'r clan can't understand why allmost 80% of the online community don't accept you as normal players, and acuse a_nuke of cheating.
Wel if we after 2 months of showing evidence still can convince you all, we failed our you'r and you all keep happy Llaming, and be the spot clan of the world.
But whine about that then too. keep this attitude, and get flamed, and be the middlepoint of all Llama's jokes. Its up to you and mnsg.
I sign off on this discussion and ask polite to the admins to lock the tread further.

I won't answer anything from mnsg anymore, you'r proven to me, you'r worth to be on the farm, concrats

bullet2.gif

I Evolve with every frag more to the ultimate Genetic Llama Killer

The 707th Silver Dragons squadron is ready for action

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff , home of the world-famous Llama Farm!

SkummyB|BuF

Would you like to see me dance?
Feb 19, 2000
Liverpool, UK
www.bombardiers.org
Yup same here.
You couldnt get me to remove a_nuke from there with a gun put to my head.
End of discussion.

Roo lock it

bullet2.gif

"Any astronomer can predict with absolute accuracy just where every star in the universe will be at 11:30 tonight. He can make no such prediction about his teenage daughter." -- James T. Adams

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff, home of the world-famous Llama Farm

[Ci]Skumboy_GABT|PuF

PuF|Hertston

Dec 23, 1999
Plymouth, UK
Visit site
I ask myself two questions;

Firstly, why the hell did I tick the E-mail notification box when I posted this ?

Secondly, why didn't I delete this bloody topic BEFORE I changed my user name ?!!!!

Sigh............

bullet2.gif

PuFs in Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace........go 707th !!

DaForZe

Apr 12, 2000
www.magic-dreams.com
lol hertston...funny very funny...hehe ull get another email now..*ggg* the 43´th i think...hehe have fun...

hmm blown_smoke...noone has asked u something..
you ever posted the whole thing...ive only asked you one question whitch is...if xou want to play a game
and you have said no..ok...

now i stopp posting replies here...

cu
--DB--