1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ey guys

Discussion in 'Dev Team' started by utw-Mephisto, Jan 28, 2008.

1. utw-Mephisto

utw-Mephisto Guilty

I wasn't online for ages, but now I am active again.
    A lot has changed.. I moved from Gibraltar to the UK and now I am actually working for Titan. Went from player, to forum admin, to server admin, to employee ....

I just hoped that the UT2Vote community is still active - or even pushing for a UT3 release :(

Is it official dead ? Ben ?

2. ProAsm

ProAsm Active Member

Waw look what the wind blew in :)
    How goes it Meph... yeah many things have changed and except for a hand full most have left.
    Regarding UT3... mmm thats as good as dead already.
    I have not even bought the game yet even though it has dropped 50% in price already since release.
    Reading the latest patch it looks like things may improve a bit and who knows, I might just weaken and go buy the game :D
    Believe it or not but I'm getting a hell of a lot more requests for ServerBots and Zound than anything else atm, although the requests for UT3Vote are also pretty high.

3. utw-Mephisto

utw-Mephisto Guilty

I guess RL catches up on everybody ey :)

I can imagine that "our" generation has slowed down due to the disappointment with UT3 ... But yea .. UT3Vote and other good mods are missing ... hell, the maps available is another disappointing fact.

But yea - its all cool here ... Moved country again, bought a car, have a nice boss , big ass PC - so its all good .. well ... 80% .. no wife yet LOL ...

4. ProAsm

ProAsm Active Member

Yeah, I also planning on a big ass PC (need it for ut3) but I decided to use the money for a cool 47 inch LCD HDTV and a nice Home Theatre System which I've been glued to since Xmas :)
    LOL atm I have to play DVD's to get the full effect of the TV but SA be switching on its DTV system in November 2009 so we ready for it although often the History Channel and National Geographics broadcast widescreen + 5:1 Dolby which comes through just great.

5. tdw-socke

tdw-socke New Member

hey mephisto :)

what about changing positions for some days? you get my family, and i get yours ;)

nice to see, you're still with us :)

6. utw-Mephisto

utw-Mephisto Guilty

My family ? LOL - all I have left are my parents .. not even a gf :*(

Oh, and I can imagine, geek toys have priority. I almost bought a 50" Pioneer but decided to buy a big ass PC with 30" Dell screen :p

Oh, and last week I got a car .... yippeeeee

[​IMG]

w0000000t :)

7. ProAsm

ProAsm Active Member

Ahhh... A4 no doubt (2.4 ?) - very nice car - nice color also - much better than a gf :D
    My son has the A6 Quatro which he loves to death and it has every possible gadget in it that you can lay your hands on :)

8. tdw-socke

tdw-socke New Member

personally i'd prefer the car in the background XD

9. ProAsm

ProAsm Active Member

LOL... http://youtube.com/watch?v=suVlLEksaWs

Nothing against the cars but I wont own another Merc again.
    This is my 3rd and final and thats mainly because the service in this country has gone to the dogs one way.
    My next car will be a Honda Civic simply because they import their Japanese mechanics and they look after it.
    My wife bought a Honda Jazz, and wow, the service she gets is unbelievable from Honda, makes Mercedes look like something that came from Noah's arc.
    Unfortunately Audi have no resale value in this country else I'd also look at a A4.