1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Extremely good tutorial

Discussion in 'Programming' started by 2COOL4-U, Nov 3, 2001.

1. 2COOL4-U

2COOL4-U New Member

Hey Usaar! Thanks for the greet tutorial on linked lists, damn it 0wnz. I am going to implent this to quickly navigate trough all the Map- and Kickvotes in DefenceAlliance. It also became clear for me why epic games used a check to see if there was an infinite loop when working with the inventory. And I found it out to be very usefull for other languages too because it explains the overall working of a linked list. Nice job!!! We want more clear and good tutorials like this one

2. 2COOL4-U

2COOL4-U New Member

oow I noticed I used we. Well I don't know how the others think about it, but I certainly love it :D

3. usaar33

usaar33 Un1337

Glad to be of help :)
    BTW, you are on the BuF pack as well? What are we supposed to be doing? :eek:

4. 2COOL4-U

2COOL4-U New Member

Wish I knew :) I had a talk with cursed soal, I'll make some sort of DM-CTF