Exporting UAX

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SODsniper

Jul 14, 2005
Any way to export audio from a UAX package to WAV??

The UED version I have is 2.x and doesn't allow Audio Export.

I have tried WOTGreal, but it doesn't work. I have also tried opening up the UAX in UED 3.0 to use it's export feature, but that just crashes the Editor.

Any ideas?

Thanx

SODsniper

Jul 14, 2005
IronMonkey said:
In UT99, the following will export all the sounds in VRikers.uax to c:\temp as .wav

cd c:\unrealtournament\system
ucc BatchExport VRikers Sound wav c:\temp

Thanx, I'll try that with my RvS version of UED...

While I have ya here... :D

What setting in the AmbientSound properties controls the FADE IN and FADE OUT of the audio?? I have a hovering Chopper, but cannot get the Audio to fade in and out properly. It just starts loud and cuts off.

Thanx again.

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com
You'll probably need 2 more sounds and to script a new actor to handle other sound properties. A windup sound, loop sound, and wind down sound. This is similar to U/UT miniguns.
Or you could just make a small scripted event w/ dispatchers.

Last edited: