1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

explainment!!finally.

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 3' started by the head, Jan 3, 2006.

1. the head

the head New Member

after PSM said that ut2k7 will be released to the ps3 ,gamespot annunced that ut2k7 is a ps3 launch title, but then, in an related forum topic in the atari forums ,jeff "war-tourist" morris ,producer of ut2k7, posted a reply saying that ut2k7 IS NOT a ps3 launch title,now in an interview on 1up.com epic's superior vice-president & leading developer of ut2k7 steve polge explained that missunderstanding ,saying that ut2k7 will be released to the ps3 when it is ready, they're not confirming anything because they're not sure that they'll accomplish the ps3 version of the game in time for the console's release,but they are holping to acomplish it in time, still that showes that epic is holping to release the game in early 2006 especailly with the pc version coming prior to the ps3 release.

2. Vault

Vault New Member

linky?

3. Sir_Brizz

Sir_Brizz Administrator Staff Member

4. DeathBooger

DeathBooger Malcolm's Sugar Daddy

http://1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3146612&a=all

The responses to the article are hilarious. "OMG y r u listing to a random post on teh internets!111 PS3 is the best evar!!"

5. DeathBooger

DeathBooger Malcolm's Sugar Daddy

6. Sir_Brizz

Sir_Brizz Administrator Staff Member

Jeff Morris isn't an Atari employee, he is Epic Games Producer. Mark Rein has echoed the same sentiments now on the front page.

7. shadow_dragon

shadow_dragon is ironing his panties!

That's what confused me most, everyone was saying it was being launched with PS3 and that it meant that it would be released in spring.... except i havent' heard the ps3 is to be released in spring at all. It all seemed a bit wierd.

As for the PS3 my friend who works at game has told me about sony's company policy to never release a product in two countries at once, thus he says the PS3 will be released in Japan first, then america, then europe, with a fair few months in between each release the first most likely towards teh end fo this year, rather than the beginning. (Suggesting america and europe will probably get ps3 next year, more or less.) None of that may be true but worth bearing in mind.

I'm sure we're further fof of UT2007 than spring time.

8. Neophoenix

Neophoenix Bast's Pet

Which is why I'm holding back on the butterflies till about Aug, since I don't expect UT2007 being out before then.

It seemed to me like Mark Rein was getting quiet irritated over people asking when the game will be done. Esp. since they wrote his reply in caps with exclamation marks. :p

9. Bullet10k

Bullet10k New Member

lol