EX3 Server IP - 72.242.24.214:7777

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[EX3]Cobra_XP

Oct 18, 2005
Just a reminder that this server is still up for us. Anyone and everyone is welcome to join. The server in the browser shows N/A but will let you join. The server is in West Palm Beach Florida. The N/A is a router issue from a custom router provided by the T1 company.
This server has been up for a long time and will continue being up as long as there is interest in it. Thanks you and ggs.

ut2004://72.242.24.214:7777

Last edited:

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
[EX3]Cobra_XP said:
Just a reminder that this server is still up for us. Anyone and everyone is welcome to join. The server in the browser shows N/A but will let you join. The server is in West Palm Beach Florida. The N/A is a router issue from a custom router provided by the T1 company.
This server has been up for a long time and will continue being up as long as there is interest in it. Thanks you and ggs.

ut2004://72.242.24.214:7777
right on, I loged in last night after I had to suffer through trying to d/l maps from snipe's server.
You need to add race & rally to the server, and the new cars and maps too....Oh yeah, don't forget to redirect so maps and cars can be downloaded by clinets at a reasonable speed ;)
I might join your server tonight. I have it bookmarked :)

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
might be good to leave it stock unwheel so people who dont have the new cars dont have the dl prob, it would be nice to have a release server so people dont have to seach the forms for files to download, I would host a stock server but I am spending about 12 hours a day now on school and am a stay at home dad, but I may set one up ??when?? the new version comes out

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
jerdaygo said:
might be good to leave it stock unwheel so people who dont have the new cars dont have the dl prob, it would be nice to have a release server so people dont have to seach the forms for files to download, I would host a stock server but I am spending about 12 hours a day now on school and am a stay at home dad, but I may set one up ??when?? the new version comes out
would be nice to see your server up again...perhaps you can set it up for burnout nights???:rolleyes:

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
JACK SH!T said:
would be nice to see your server up again...perhaps you can set it up for burnout nights???:rolleyes:
Maybe I will get my server configured again during spring break, I uninstalled UT in that machine :( , but at the moment school is sucking me dry(not to mention my ornery kids ;) ), i got a new video card and Quake 4 about a month ago and have only gotten to play it for about an hour :( "jerdaygo crys"