Even Ground mutator (formerly DM Mixer)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
great mutator brizz :tup:
here are some ideas:
adjustable adren amounts (for each kill, suicide, etc)
if possible, more items (like quake 3... eek) like teleporter, maybe super adren that adds 75 adrenaline
more modifiable ammo amounts (the link gun still doesnt have enough ammo): possible ammo max should be per-weapon
Ill probably think of some more and edit this soon

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Raffi_B said:
great mutator brizz :tup:
here are some ideas:
adjustable adren amounts (for each kill, suicide, etc)
if possible, more items (like quake 3... eek) like teleporter, maybe super adren that adds 75 adrenaline
more modifiable ammo amounts (the link gun still doesnt have enough ammo): possible ammo max should be per-weapon
Ill probably think of some more and edit this soon

oooooh :D New FEATURES!!! :D

do so, I think I'm going to add some of that ;)

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
I just swear I remember in UT, that if you played RA, and you got to see the damage totals after a frag, IE: how far negative they go from over damage, it seemed pretty consistant in where it landed when you tellefragged somone...

That may have been because it only counted down to -1000, but I think it hit that every time. If it just killed, it would have stopped doing damage (per say) at 0, and not gone negative. Meaning, now that I think about it again, you would be right in it doing way more then 1000 damage, but I still am pretty confident it does do damage.

...but I've not looked at the code, so...