1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[Euro 2012] Prediction game.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by das_ben, Jun 6, 2012.

1. das_ben

das_ben Concerned.

Ahnabia and Bebasia are back! As before, I'm organizing a little prediction league for the upcoming football Euro Cup. The rules:

I'll have the most up-to-date match schedule always ready in the second post of this thread, but I'll also make a separate entry whenever a new round starts so you won't miss it. The standings will be edited into the first (that is, this) post.

I hope you're up for the challenge and I hope you'll enjoy yourselves!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
  2. das_ben

das_ben Concerned.

All times are Greenwich Mean Time.

Round 1: Group stage, first match day.

Poland : Greece. June 8th, 5pm.
    Russia : Czech Republic. June 8th, 7:45pm.
    Netherlands : Denmark. June 9th, 5pm.
    Germany : Portugal. June 9th, 7:45pm.
    Spain : Italy. June 10th, 5pm.
    Ireland : Croatia. June 10th, 7:45pm.
    France : England. June 11th, 5pm.
    Ukraine : Sweden. June 11th, 7:45pm.

3. Big-Al

Big-Al amateur de bière

i just wanna see riots :D

4. Hermskii

Hermskii www.Hermskii.com

Has any sport brought more death to players and fans than soccer? I love playing it but I think it is boring to watch....well unless there are the previously mentioned riots!

5. Israphel

Israphel Sim senhor, efeitos especial

Well, as it's the most popular sport on the planet and watched by more people than any other sport, then it's statistically most likely to have had more deaths to spectators.

As for deaths among actual players, I believe B.A.S.E. jumping has a higher death rate. I could be wrong (but I doubt it).