Escape From Tarkov

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{GD}Ghost

Counter Terrorist Operative
Mar 25, 2001
Classified
home.attbi.com
A couple of us former Infiltration players (Ehtacs and myself) have discovered a game that is currently in development called Escape From Tarkov. If you are looking for a game that is designed with an intent toward realism that goes further than simply using iron sights, this may be a game that you wouldn't mind joining us in playing.

Check out some info about the game here:

Video:

The Official Website: https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/

If you are interested in joining us for some coop game play, get in touch with us on Steam. I can be found under Phienyx and Ehtacs can be found under his screen name.

I hope to see some of you enjoying this game soon with us.

Reactions: Mercie

PacK

Jan 13, 2004
Montreal
Oh yes, resurrected my profile just for that!
This game is full of bugs and the netcode is atrocious. it remind me of good old 56k modem play with 300ping.

Escape from Tarkov is brutal and will punish you hard! Don't blame him, it was your fault, if you can just GitGud it will all be alright.

They're is nothing that can compare to it that is playable a the moment. The adrenaline rush get so good that you live with all the quirks of the game.
Tarkov has ruined all other games for me.