1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

erg...what the hell...

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by SorayMustDie, Feb 27, 2009.

1. SorayMustDie

SorayMustDie Approach me and DIE!!

Well , I got my new PC. a DuoCore with Vista. I was pretty happy that I got a new computer...but that's not the case....Everytime that I start playing UT2K4. It runs fine , But after several minutes ( like 15 minutes?) The game constanly froze. I try to play with UT99...works fine. But NOT UT2K4 , and I DON'T THE HELL KNOW what the ****ing Happen. Can someone help me?

2. Centurion

Centurion RAGGAMUFFIN

What video driver do you have?

3. GreatEmerald

GreatEmerald Khnumhotep

And what does your UT2004.log say?

4. SorayMustDie

My UT2K4 log didn't say anything...not even a error log. And my Video Driver is NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS

5. Wormbo

Wormbo Administrator Staff Member

No, that's your video chipset type. The driver version would be more interesting.

6. SorayMustDie

hmm...I don't really know , my dad bought me the computer , so I don't know the video driver

7. Dark Pulse

Dark Pulse Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.

Start>Control Panel>nVidia Control Panel.

Along the bottom left there'll be a link saying "System Information." Click that and among the things it will list will be your driver version. For example, 178.24.

8. Fuzzle

Fuzzle spam noob

If it only starts after a few minutes, it could be a heat issue. A lot of (most? all?) video cards will throttle down once they reach a certain treshold.