1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

erased?

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by cole_bie, Aug 23, 2004.

1. cole_bie

cole_bie ^^^SHOW ME THE PINK^^^

i just tried to play some UT and my name was gone my char my unlocked char's it was like i just installed UT. what happened?

2. [CD]Icedude

[CD]Icedude Hurf da Durf

[​IMG]
    what? Could you fix your post? I can't understand at all

3. cole_bie

i think some of my user.ini got deleted do you how that could have happened?

4. AMMAGETSVM

AMMAGETSVM wild

sounds like somethings missing from your user or game files in your system folder?

5. cole_bie

lol beat ya to it yeah i think some of my user.ini got deleted somehow. how could this have happened?

6. [CD]Icedude

[CD]Icedude Hurf da Durf

Hmm, did you install any big mods recently? An old version of Deathball once wiped my user.ini when I installed it, so its possible it could have happened to you

7. cole_bie

no i havnt.

8. cole_bie

All my loading screens were deleted and stuff maybe one of you guys could email me your user file so i can get my loading screens and what have you back.

9. Lise

Lise Being a girl makes you kick more arse.

All your custom loading screens were deleted? What exactly HAVE you done to your UT install lately?

And I just want to say it publicly: Icedude's avatar officially owns us all. In fact, if he could hook me up with some Lyndis hotness I would be his homeslice slavebitch for 3 hours and 42 minutes.