Envy Beta????

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TalonHunter

This space for Rent
Sep 4, 2003
Visit site
I'm sure a lot of people on the BU forums would like to know...

How can we get on the ENVY Beta??? Who can we contact??

I simply LOVE UT and would just love to get in on this!!!

ThirtySixBelow

tactical inaccuracy
Feb 6, 2005
The game probably isn't even far enough along to play yet. The magazine article said when they showed the editor some in game action it was mainly blocks and stuff for the level design because they said they were going to focus on the gameplay first before they added all of the eye candy. So, they probably don't even have a fully decked out level to try yet.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
TalonHunter said:
How can we get on the ENVY Beta??? Who can we contact??

ROFL

Contacting who??? You are not working with Epic i guess?

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=156602

Read , maybe twice , think , maybe twice

RapotR said:
"Envy" is Epic's code name for the next UT.
Expect UT2004's "bounciness" to be toned down in the next
UT.
The double-jump is back.
It is possible that "Envy" will not be called "Unreal
Tournament 2006" or "Unreal Tournament 2007".

They don't even know how to name it , MAYBE it will be released in 2k7.

Last edited:

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Well since it's far from being completed, it wouldn't be a beta, since betas are more for finallizing a product. It would be an alpha, and a leaked alpha is a terrible thing as we all know.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Yes , i was a fool , i lied :eek:

This game rox0r !! Exaclamation pointExaclamation pointExaclamation pointExaclamation pointExaclamation pointExaclamation pointoneoneone Exaclamation point one oneoneone

Hey bee , give me your IP , will hook up together !!!oneoneone .

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
/Caps lock on

THIS BETA ROX0R , IT'S THE L337 ,

YOU CAN DRIVE ANYTHING AND DESTROY ANYTHING , IT EVEN WORK WITH MY ATI 16 MB CARD W0000000T

THIS IS THE BEST GAME I EVER SEEN , AND GENMO KAI ARE BACK!

GG BEE THAT WAS SO FUNNY WHEN YOU JUMPED OVER ME WHIT THAT W00T SCORPION WITH HALO ROCKETS!!!!! EXCLAMATION POINTEXCLAMATION POINTEXCLAMATION POINTEXCLAMATION POINTEXCLAMATION POINTEXCLAMATION POINTEXCLAMATION POINT ONE ONEONEONEONEONEONE

Last edited:

fresh&minty

lollerbater
Mar 30, 2005
If they have any brains they will release a public beta, and get feed back from both noob forums, and the competitive ones. The noobs need to have their easy gametypes balanced (ONS for one) and the die hard FPS players need to have their gametypes stay diehard or bust (TDM CTF).

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
fresh&minty said:
If they have any brains they will release a public beta

If they would do that they ''won't have anybrain''

A big game won't realese beta , they got their own beta tester , what are you thinking ......

Last edited:

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
fresh&minty said:
If they have any brains they will release a public beta, and get feed back from both regular player forums, and the competitive ones. The regular players need to have their fun gametypes balanced (ONS for one) and the die hard FPS players need to have their gametypes stay diehard or bust (TDM CTF).

Edited for correctness.

T

Tournament0

Epic will probably never give a beta to the public, probably private beta testing.
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.