1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Engine specs

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by Papapishu, Feb 1, 2002.

1. Papapishu

Papapishu 我是康

Does anyone know where I can get the specifications for U2, UT2 and the engine, e.t.c.
    I want to know everything there is to know about the engine, like mesh collission, bsp, maps, weapons, characters, features, news, everything, maybe even stuff about the coding-system, any news, or just UScript v436?

(Also I'd like to know if there's any 'unofficial' videos hidden away somewhere. Ive already seen the UnrealTech videos 100ds of times. I want action, gameplay, testing, and such... :D)

2. Tetris L

Tetris L Smartass

Legend said they won't release the U2 specs/SDK until very close to the release of the game. See the FAQ in my sig, especially section 3.3, for the full story.

I guess the same goes for DE with UT2.

P.S.: Nice sig image. I've never seen a monkey spanking himself. :D

3. Orochi

Orochi It's Dr.Orochi now, M.D. woot!

have you checked udn? although right now their public info is down, should be back up in a week or 2

4. Papapishu

Papapishu 我是康

OK, no SDK, but I think I have missed a load of videos and stuff (Don't spend my time in the OT nor here much... ;) ) so besides those boring vids we've all seen 50 times by now, have I missed something new? like is they show how it looks when you play.
    ppl are talking about those vids where there's multiiplayer action, and I'd like to see those... ;)

5. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?threadid=99817
    http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?threadid=101025
    http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?threadid=101378

6. fragswill

fragswill Charismatic Leader

Hal, put a thread at the top of the forum with some faqs(maybe tetris l's?).

7. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

I'll certainly do that.. as soon as one is written! :) I did place one in the Unreal2 Forum, however.

8. Papapishu

Papapishu 我是康

Update it with all the new 1337 links to screenies and videos and info too... ;)

9. Tetris L

Tetris L Smartass

The problem with links to videos is: They have a tendency to become outdated and b0rked very quickly. I'd have to put them on my own webspace at BU for the links to be reliable, but since the BU file ring system isn't up and running yet, I don't want to.