1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Emos wearing all them stupid things

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by defunkt, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. defunkt

defunkt Yargh!!!

The list....
    Dun DUN DUN!
    um
    simple plan
    chemical romance cool guy
    bullet for my valentine

these are like my top 3 favourite bands cause they show so much emotion and stuff unlike most bands.
    they have inspired my clothing like now i wear a bandana in my back pocket of my "skinny" jeans (girls jeans)
    it also inspired my lifestyle and my hair
    my hair is parted to one side because thats the cool way to have it i love it now
    all the girls think its hot

What are your views on being emo?
    I hate being put down but there's no reason for me and my friends to be just because we are'nt conforming :lol:

2. SlayerDragon

SlayerDragon LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES

Die in a fire.

3. defunkt

defunkt Yargh!!!

I knew someone would say that please dont be like that
    You know i could say the same about you
    You conformist

4. SlayerDragon

SlayerDragon LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES

Well you keep wearing your sister's jeans with the nut rag in the back pocket ;)

And if you're not kidding about that, then I wasn't kidding about you going to die in a fire.

5. Angel_Mapper

Angel_Mapper Goooooooats

I think it's cute. Non-conformity, in a very "look just like the millions of other emos" kind of way. :B

6. defunkt

defunkt Yargh!!!

Shut up you guys are way more conforming than me and im actually not acting like other emo's i just like the stuff they do

and girls reckon tight jeans are hot

7. Olga

Olga Miffed

Die, necromancer.

8. defunkt

defunkt Yargh!!!

Anyway wanna buy a bandana?

9. Gumby

Gumby Pretty in Pink!

Burn the emo's :D But they'll be able to put out the fire with the amount of crying they do... Damn, plan foiled.

10. defunkt

defunkt Yargh!!!

Man i knew this would happen
    I dont know why i even bothered

11. Syri

Syri Who are you calling short?

sorry, but by modelling yourself after the people in bands that you admire is a form of conformity, as is wearing something because "girls find it hot" have a nice day...
    non-confirmity is wearing what the hell you want and doing what you want, who cares if someone doesn't find your clothing attractive, if you're comfortable with that still, you're not conforming.
    Just because you don't conform to the same thing, doesn't mean you don't conform at all. and even if you do conform to something, it's nothing to hold against someone, it's not going to end the world, just let everyone be who they want to be, conforming or not.
    my attitude is that it doesn't matter what influences people, it's what you do with that influence that counts. some just say it's a part of who they are, and that's that. I like these people, i get on with them, they don't care what made you that way, just accept you are that way. The other kind, and this is not just in fashion sense by the way, are the "I'm right" kind (like the opening poster) who are determined their way is the best, everyone else is below them for taking their paths they have. Anyone who tries to say you're in the wrong, or that a decision in your life is a bad thing because that decision's different to their own, doesn't deserve my time to be honest, we are who we are, and it doesn't matter what we conform to to be who we are

hmm, that went on a bit more than i had expected...

12. defunkt

defunkt Yargh!!!

13. defunkt

defunkt Yargh!!!

i have decided that i won't be "emo" i will be my own kind of person

14. defunkt

defunkt Yargh!!!

So that means you cant call me emo anymore and sorry for the triple post

15. sid

sid I posted in the RO-me thread
    and all I got was
    a pink username!

im not Emo in the first place...but that does not making me a bloody cold hearted son of a.........

16. defunkt

defunkt Yargh!!!

that didnt make sense yo

17. Big-Al

Big-Al amateur de bière

are you gonna go commite suicide?
    please do, most emos just say they will but don't have the inerstrength to go through with it.

so be original, and KILL yourself to prove you are't fake

18. Plumb_Drumb

Plumb_Drumb yumb

What's of more importance is, "you aren't banned yet yo"

Last edited: May 16, 2006
  19. Jackal

Jackal Crapass

This right here is reason enough to be banned and your IP reported to your ISP. You'll be banned soon enough evil dooer....soon enough. :)

Emo is for conformist nazi bitches. Not only are you a complete moron for posting like a moron, but you also play around and think that being Emo is cool. Well it's not. There is no respect for emokids. In fact, there is a huge disrespect for them. No one likes you/them. Now, if you only had the balls to cut deep enough. (oops, you're emo, you have no balls, sorry)

Last edited: May 16, 2006
  20. _Zd_Phoenix_

_Zd_Phoenix_ Queen of BuFdom

You'd think non-conformity might include being comfortable enough with yourself so as not to get so upset when people take the piss or dont get what you're about, but never mind :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.