1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Electrical-themed Weapons idea thread

Discussion in 'Inspirational ideas' started by 8mm_BuLLEt, Nov 13, 2003.

1. 8mm_BuLLEt

8mm_BuLLEt I will rule the world!

I think more electric weapons should be bought to UT2k3, since the lightning gun is the only lightning weapon....

The Lightning Arsenal

X24 Charged Assault Rifle

Primary Fire : Fires special assautrifle bullets with an electric charge, so when it hits the wall, is goes off with a little supertiny electrical charge. By that I mean the little round big 'o' lightning at the bottom of the lightning arc.

Secondary fire : Fires a lightning bolt that goes medium fast, leaveing a trail and taking time to reach its target unlike the original ones. Explodes in a lightning arc.

Bio-Bolt Charged-Biohazarderous Biorifle

Primary Fire : Instead of firing a green glob of sloppy stuff, it fires a blue blob. When it explodes, it releases a megamini combo explosion, doing low damage.

Secondary fire : Charged up glob attack. Although, instead of a shockcombo, it releases a big ark of lightning.

MGH57 Powerbolt Shock rifle

Primary fire : Fires a normal shock beam but with a lightning bolt inside it. It explodes with a lightning arc with an extra lightning bolt.

Secondary fire : Fires a shock projectile with lightning wizzing around inside it. It explodes with a shockcombo with releases several lightning bolts which leave trials, and take time to reach it's taget, unlike the original ones.

ElectroErron Mk II Shocklink Gun Yes, parser, this IS an Erron weapon!

Primary fire : Fires slower than the original version. Fires a purple link projectile with lightning bolts around it, and explodes in a super-mega-ultra-monster-ludicrous-holy **** small ion explosion.

Secondary fire : Fires a continuous lightning bolt (original lightning bolt).

XT2 Charged Minigun

Primary fire : Relativly the same to the electrical assault rifle, exept it fires faster.

Secondary Fires slower than primary (dur) and this time the bullets explode with a BLUE explosion instead of an orangy-yellow one.

Electrix XP Supercharged Rocketlaucher Ouch! Stay away from this one

Primary fire : Fires a a blue mini-shockrifle projectile which explodes in a big blue shockcombo, causing electrical damage within 10m of the explosion.

Secondary fire : Loads up several rockets.

Zapflak cannon

Primary fire : fires 6 slow-moving blue flakprojectiles which shoot a lightning bolt at every player within its range. Bounces twice and explodes in a small purple explosion.

Secondary fire : Fires a shell full of 'em, and explodes in a BIGGER blue explosion, release 7 of 'em.

Solar rifle

Primary fire : Fires a blue beam, which paint sthe target for the Solar Reigner Sattelite(below)

Seconadry fire : Zoom.

Solar Reigner

The Solar sattelite which taget is painted by the Solar rifle, whcih then releases a big blue beam which explodes in a blue ion explosion 3x as big as a normal one causing massive electriacl damage within 25m of the explosion. No exclamations here(!).

ElectroErron Comet Redeemer

Primary fire : Fires a redeemer missile 2x the size of a normal one, and explodes in a blue explosion twice the size of a normal one, cause massive electrical damage within 20m of the explosion.

Secondary fire : Guide the redeemer missile (NOTE : make the missile EASY to manoveuor round corners (other words make it easy to steer (tweak the propertys))).

2. Parser

Parser Hello

Interesting.. I may just take this up for my next weapons project. But for now, content yourself with the Shibby Blade screenshot on the site. ;)

3. 8mm_BuLLEt

ive already marveled at the Shibby Blade, thankyou.

4. Parser

Parser Hello

Well now you can download it. ;)

5. 8mm_BuLLEt

already have, thank you.

6. Parser

Parser Hello

And played it? ;)

(My, this is getting repetetive :p)

7. 8mm_BuLLEt

already have, thankyou. (and tryed to figure out why its got 100 shockrifle ammo ;) ).

8. DanielZ

DanielZ New Member

I'm gonna try to make some of those weapons cus i have been sic a long long time :(
    hope i can find a spot in my oh so busy life :eek: naa just kidding :lol: il try to start with that assault thigny

Greetz,
    DanielZ

9. 8mm_BuLLEt

!

how do i keep on doing this? i make up weapons and everyone approves. i have a reversed curse.