ELan (n+1)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

iridium

... loves Mr. Lamppost
Dec 11, 2000
UK
Originally posted by RaptoR
hmm...

you go back on the 17th too? Everywhere must have 9th-17th off then...

How's 9th/10th February then?

9th/10th would be perfect, I'd almost certainly be able to go, and rad would likly be able to go, but then would it screw up other's plans?

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
I doubt it, this should only affect school/college-goers and perhaps Johnny Foreigner (*looks at namu* ;)).

Is 9th/10th Feb okay for everyone else?

Last edited:

iridium

... loves Mr. Lamppost
Dec 11, 2000
UK
:con: you serious about coming d66?...... ill be there remember...

P.S. I'd also like a solid concrete date soon, Then i'm much more likly to be able to go.

Snipeo

Happy lil Camper
Jan 10, 2001
#beyondunreal Sanity: [|||------] 23
*Nods in this direction, lots of notice like this is definetly a good thing :)

Ive got me a job now so money isnt gonna be a problem, Ill see if I can get a mate to come wit and Ill be looking forward to it hella lots. Kinda nice as I got loadsa exams in January, get them over with and I can relax at ELan :cool:

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
no baz, you got the right forum, you're memory's going again! :D
long time no see around these parts, are you over the diablo 2 addiction now?

[Ci]Mazza

Trigger Me Baby!
Mar 5, 2000
England
Visit site
aye, me and baz have passed through our dark d2 days into the light of having nothing more exciting to do than idle in irc and post here again ;)